Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

applying for clan

Go down 
+4
EndOfTheLine1
Admin
RazorRaptor
foxie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foxie
Private
Private

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:10 pm

My IGN is Foxie.
my xfire is scarpaw. though it will come up as Jason Ellsworth because it used to be my brothers and I dunno how to change it. Several people tried to help but I just dunno. I may be female but I am not one to walk all over
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

foxie wrote:
My IGN is Foxie.
my xfire is scarpaw. though it will come up as Jason Ellsworth because it used to be my brothers and I dunno how to change it. Several people tried to help but I just dunno. I may be female but I am not one to walk all over

Make sure to read this post before posting your application:
https://205th.darkbb.com/apply-here-f18/attention-all-new-members-you-are-required-to-read-this-t723.htm

Thanks, and enjoy your stay with the 205th SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 pm

jesus christ raptor.

anyway.

what you need is this:
I, [In game name] hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 am

Admin wrote:
jesus christ raptor.

anyway.

what you need is this:
I, [In game name] hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

What? I'm trying to sound professional.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 am

add me in game too, same name as here EndOfTheLine1

frosty since when did u call razor, raptor?
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 am

Probably as not to confuse anybody >.<
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 am

I, Foxy hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

And sheesh...You guys sound like you are close friends. And WHY AM I THE ONLY GIRL ABOUT TO BE IN THE CLAN!? I swear to god. I have my own rules too. Do not ask me for my number, age, where I live or if I will go out with you...My answers to those are, None of your business, Too old for any of you, In the deepest depths of the nine hells and hell no. your all just youngins. I would end up breaking you and making you cry. Yes. I am that much of a bitch. ~_^ Hope you all like me as much as my halo clan does. <3
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 am

hey welcome, just make sure u post often and in a week ull be a full member. hope you enjoy your stay with us! btw my xfire is: stuntzoom
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 pm

foxie wrote:
I, Foxy hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

And sheesh...You guys sound like you are close friends. And WHY AM I THE ONLY GIRL ABOUT TO BE IN THE CLAN!? I swear to god. I have my own rules too. Do not ask me for my number, age, where I live or if I will go out with you...My answers to those are, None of your business, Too old for any of you, In the deepest depths of the nine hells and hell no. your all just youngins. I would end up breaking you and making you cry. Yes. I am that much of a bitch. ~_^ Hope you all like me as much as my halo clan does. <3

Alright, you just gotta wait a week.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: ...........   applying for clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:17 pm

I played a couple matches where Her....? (Foxie) Was in....
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 am

i havent played u yet, but i will catcha sometime Razz

Yea alot of us have been here since january, we know each other well
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:55 am

aww you all missed my fantastic game. i was 27 4 with pistols only and 1v3. XD! I love my d. eagle. its also a good club too when I need it
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 am

Im usually on OP7 anywhere from 3pm-9pm PST. (8-14GMT) I dont load xfire cuz it lags my piss poor internet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am

foxie wrote:

yeah most of us have been in this clan for a while, and to that bottom paragraph...

lolwhut?
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe in online dating anyway.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

answers to rant paragraph Razz

i dont care how old u are, just make sure ur mature about shit...lol
online dating= retarded
i make shit for halo so yay someone to test my shit out on Very Happy lol
and ya we are all good friends we have been here since we started this clan Very Happy
and i aint no youngin im 18 almost 19 but am in a ny college(woot parties ftw! and vodka don't forget that hard liquor Very Happy) i may be young in year but experienced in legal areas Very Happy(especially getting shit for free MAWHAHAHHA...)

/random ars rant response
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:03 am

Glad you think of it that way
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: ...........   applying for clan EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:15 am

lol sweet, we finally got a chick in the clan...... Almost.... oh well, atleast its not a sausagefest anymore. >_<
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:56 am

lol makes me feel awkward
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 am

yea we respect your rules.

The paragraph was to prevent man whores from bein flirty am i right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 am

im pretty sure.

anybody who likes online dating needs to get themself a playboy mag (i want one >.>)

it includes
hooters, cooters, tutors, computers

Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am

i offically sponser foxie for entry to clan, letz her in nowz, b4 i burnz ju!
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: ..............   applying for clan EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 pm

You cant hurt me haze... im IMMORTAL! Muhahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 pm

dont worry there are still ways of hurting an imoortal... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

applying for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan Empty

Back to top Go down

applying for clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next