Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan promo vid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

clan promo vid Empty
PostSubject: clan promo vid   clan promo vid EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 am

even though were not a real fightin clan anymore i still want to do a clan promo video because: 1,it would be really badass bein th only clan with one
2, with a clan promo video we could get new members and possibly become a clan again

heres the music video i would like and a secondary one

the one i want

heres the plan i wouldlike to do...

first as the slow verse is playing we get in a huddle like were discussing a battle plan then we start moving in a line twords the roof in indy from the red base, then when the heavy part starts we show pieces of the music video and shooting and killing in flashbacks then when annother softer part comes were moving (with less people) to the roof in blue base where it over looks their spawn point and we surround them grouping up then when a heavy part come we show part of the music video playing and us ambushing them just kicking the shit outa them and one or two of us die by headshots then when we kill all of them we regroup(during a soft part) an go to the ground working our way into the warehouse closest to the red base wiping out their stragglers and when we get to the far side where theres that tall staircase we get on that green platform and get ambushed(during the last heavy part) with the recorder in the center and people dying around him and right befor the music ends he looks at someone on the other team as a sniper as the other guy with a sniper pops a headshot and the video ends...with all of us fiting to our last stand and die eventually...

heres another video that might work but not as well

so let me know what you guys think all we need is some1 with fraps who knows how to use it who can send the video to someone to edit itwith the music and we can all post it on our youtube channels and advertise our clan (im a popular pet channel owner so i could get some major hits off that video) so if you guys are up for it post a reply sayin ur in king
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

clan promo vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo vid   clan promo vid EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 am

we can try, but red is the editer. Plus i have no way of getting the videos to u guys anyway cuz my internet is shit slow
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

clan promo vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo vid   clan promo vid EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 pm

its a great idea, but fraps is total shit, i still use xfire, cause its raw video, so Very Happy and my editors can open the avi's that have the xfire codecs. and btw aftereffects is a great program, just really really annoying Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan promo vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo vid   clan promo vid Empty

Back to top Go down

clan promo vid
Page 1 of 1