Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

applying for clan

Go down 
+4
EndOfTheLine1
Admin
RazorRaptor
foxie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

applying for clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

REDHaze wrote:
dont worry there are still ways of hurting an imoortal... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Like cutting off the head, and then you get all their knowledge and your power increases?
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Wow...Ok how about this....Let me in or i WILL take out my rusted seraded edged spork and then chain you down and castrate you as slow as possible. >=D Then shove a hot caddle prod up your ass and gag you so no one can hear you scream while drops of seering hot wax drop onto your eye balls as they are taped open. Mwahahaha. I can already hear all you guys cringe.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 pm

foxie wrote:
Wow...Ok how about this....Let me in or i WILL take out my rusted seraded edged spork and then chain you down and castrate you as slow as possible. >=D Then shove a hot caddle prod up your ass and gag you so no one can hear you scream while drops of seering hot wax drop onto your eye balls as they are taped open. Mwahahaha. I can already hear all you guys cringe.

Jesus Christ! I don't want Staphylococcus aureus from that rusty blade. Last thing I need is a "flesh-easting" bacteria in my system.

You know that disrespecting your superiors in this clan is a first time minor offense, followed by a second-time major offense, right, and in the probation period, is an immediate suspension for 7 days? I'm just sayin', this isn't a warning or anything.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...........   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Nope, i cant ever die nor can any form of pain be inflicted upon me! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 am

I know. i dont disrespect people unless they disrespect me
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ............   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 am

well, thats good ^_^
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 am

foxie wrote:
I know. i dont disrespect people unless they disrespect me

Well, we've had an issue with disrespect in the past, good to know you understand it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:13 am

damn foxie that is disgusting xD

probably one of the worst ways to die
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 am

maybe ill just consider this app accepted so you guys can just keep talking 0_o
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 am

So I am in now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:07 am

actually i forgot to accept you couple days back so yes you are in lol
Back to top Go down
mariosano
Private
Private
mariosano

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 am

I, mariosano hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:21 am

at least u read the code book mario Razz

go make a new post though in the apply here section and maybe include a bit more info about yourself, like ur persons name on op7.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am

and make ur woown app thread...lol
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .................   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm

*whispers* PSSSSSSTTTTTT Mario!

I sent you a message to help ya out a bit.....
Back to top Go down
foxie
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Lol...My person's name is Foxie....Just like on here. =/
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .............   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Lol. well i hope mario finds the right way to post an app
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

mario add me in game so i can play you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applying for clan   applying for clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

applying for clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2