Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 am

I, Jake hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

Hi guys, I enjoy op7 and am glad to find a good community to play with.
IGN= JakeB with UMP and AWP. Jake125 with 416. Both use M10 as sidearm. I believed the first account was banned(for no reason by the way) and I created the second one. Both are level 7, however i do well with what i have.
Generally in game i can pull a kdr of 2.
Endoftheline and artillery refered me today, and i also played a game with comcastcable, however i didnt speek with him. I play every other weekend as my gaming computer is at my dads, but i can sign in on my laptop if you want to redefine suck.
Despite my lack of constant ability to play online, i can frequent the forums as much as possible to stay with the 205th.
My playstyle generally works as an all purpose death machine, my weapons are both effective at short range but can still reach out and touch people. Havent managed to play as a general very much, so im usually left off defending him. But when ive got a person who knows what theyre doing and can assist me when required, then we win everytime.

Thats all i can really think of that you would need to know. If you have any questions or comments i free to be asked.

Also, while im here, does anyone else think hellway 2 should be played more?
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 am

hello i am pleased to meet you.
yea i think hell way 2 is a good map
i hope you are here to stay
oh and i will need your xfire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm

good boy now stay active for this week and keep loging on the rest, i wil kill you as much as posible in op7 muwhahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 am

Will do!
Do i have to have xFire? I set up an account a while back, but i dont have a mic so i never bothered with it. Im currently on my freebie computer and it has 128 mb of ram and cant run anything. Ill sign in on it on my laptop.
xFire:jakester125
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 am

well we will only need it because of our xfire part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

ok, ill check it on my other computer when i have a chance to get on.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:35 am

sup jake good to see you signed up man! Good luck and stay active!
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 am

since hes has like 19 posts already accepted xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)   Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup guys!!!! (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1