Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
+3
EndOfTheLine1
Admin
Daloner88
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daloner88
Private
Private

Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:58 am

I, Daloner88 hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

Hello, my IGN is Daloner88
Frosty referred me to the forums to apply here.
Stats:
Level= 19
Kill/Death ratio= 2164, 1138 1.9020
Position= What ever I'm able to fit into Smile
Map= Victory Village
Why= Iv played with frosty quite a few times, and seems to be a cool guy. So I'm sure the company he keeps is the same Smile
What= Well as of right now, I only play BattleField Heros. Im also a Graphic Design Student in college and have more then 5 years of Photoshop Exp. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:08 am

well then since you read the rules therel be about a couple days till you get accepted. this clan survives on forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:06 am

Sup man add me same name as here.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

1st i need ur xfire
2nd you should take a look at the competitions Smile
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 pm

finanly some real competition in the gfx dept in teh clan, welcome m8. i too have alot fo gfx experience(3d modeling,photoshop,etc) anywyas if there si any software u need just ell me, i can get almost anything (i am the cheapest memebr of the clan, and i have gotten over 70 thosunad dollars of stuff)(such as max2010,the new maya,photoshop cs4 etc)
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Very nice, good to see we got people coming in from other games. Even if they are games that I'm not quite fond of.
Back to top Go down
Daloner88
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Well thanks all for the very warm welcome Smile And thanks Haze for that offer Razz i have CS4 Master Collection so I'm good for a wile Razz But i hope to be quite an active member here, and I'm glad to help a community grow! Smile And my Sig. isent posting, but my xfire is daloner88 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:42 pm

glad to have you altho i dont play Bf heros its good to have another member im in the Operation 7 devition (how ever you spell it)
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 am

RazorRaptor wrote:
Very nice, good to see we got people coming in from other games. Even if they are games that I'm not quite fond of.
hey razor i just noticed what are the eggs on yur siggy for?
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:42 am

DaRkZassasinZ wrote:
RazorRaptor wrote:
hey razor i just noticed what are the eggs on yur siggy for?

Nothing really. Click on them and they will hatch/grow. I'm kinda interested in dragons, so I put them there.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 am

aight man glad to see ur interested in us! I guess i should start playin some more BFH, I've been slackin lately. If u can u should really try op7, its a great game.

Edit: Try photobucket for ur sig or try downsizing it, those 2 things generally help
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 am

Sorry, i dont know what it is, ive looked into it but i have a ahard time figuring it out Razz

I have to manually check this box so that their sig works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)   Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Id like to apply :) (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1