Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Hello, My IGN is turtleman101, i might use a name changer on it to put =205th= in front of it if i get accepted
Artillery told me to join this clan
i am lvl 20
14073 kills/7893 deaths
i would like to take bravo position
i like industry and kawangon
i picked 205th becuz alot of my friends are in it and i heard it was a good clan
i can do whatever the clan master wants me to do = ]
I, [turtleman101] hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 pm

stay active for 1 week and you will be good.
sweet another member to our clan (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 am

Wassup turtle. Dont waste money on the name changer, when the clan system comes out u will be =205th= 205th=turtleman101. That would be stupid lol. So jsut save ur money bro Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 am

o.0 clan lets you put a thingy infront
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 am

in most games yea. In BF2142 u get to put a clan tag in front of ur name to represent. In combat arms, they dont give u a tag. Im not sure what op7 does, but im sure it will signify what clan u belong to. So i believe there is no need to put a tag urself.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 am

in op7 there was somehting after your name in matches which says clan remember
so i think it will show other player from which clan are you
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 am

good to see you. be active a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)   turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

turtleman101's app (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1