Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST Empty
PostSubject: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 am

COMCAST"S IN DA HOUSE BITCHSS
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm

hello comcast
no one is here anymore tho
the clan fell apart
me red and end made a new clan tho
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 am

wow. did not expect that.
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 am

nicely done miro, inv me too im bak on the game, just lvled and gained 10k gold in 2 days
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 pm

well you know. i had t come back show some love cuz im playin op7 again.

but i srry i kinda in another clan, and i sold my comcast acc before i had to quit for the kids. to some noobie for 150 dollars
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:56 am

lol wow nice deal there com! This forum is here for keepsake, but i know miro and myself visit it several times a week Razz
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 am

well thats coool and all, how about i help get 250th clan back together... keyword help, as in im not leaving the clan im in...

but help building the clan in op7. easy as recruting ppl to your "website" from there its in your hands... ?
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Try that m8 but i dont think anyone will bother anymore...
ocean contact me or end, if u still have xfire , to know the new website we made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST   NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST Empty

Back to top Go down

NIGGA'sssssssssss (had to get atleast 10 "characters") LOL COMCAST
Page 1 of 1