Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations Comcast, Miro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Congratulations Comcast, Miro Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 am

ComcastCable, for your invaluable service and the leadership of commanding a subdivision of the 205th Desert Warriors, has been promoted to 1st Lieutenant. Congratulations.

MiroTheKiller, for being a senior member and socially helping this clan and keeping it up, as one of the best clans in Operation 7. You have earned the rank of 1st Lieutenant. Congratulations.

And the old ritual.
So repeat after me (or your not getting promoted):
I, Insert Name Here, promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 am

I, MiroTheKiller, promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also *cough* sometimes deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request.
UUUUURAAAAAAAA!!!
Long live the 205th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 am

Hoora(from AA)!!!!! and miro its imposible for you to die for the clan cuz op7 aint real if it was you would have died months ago
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:56 pm

i know
but it is also impossible for me to bring frosty pizza because he is an ocean and two continents away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal
SimpleStrike

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Go 205th! MAJOR CONGRATZ GUYS! Very Happy

And... I demand some pizza! Razz
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 pm

all i have is a few pieces of gum Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 am

MiroTheKiller wrote:
all i have is a few pieces of gum Cool

just ship the pizza
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 am

wtf you like cold pizza ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:33 am

ill pop it in the microwave
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

ok i will send you my speciality
a very rare pizza from a 2 week old bread,some dead rat i killed yesterday behind the washing machine and an aincent piece of cheese(which was probably that rat's food some time ago)
mmmmmm...delicious
bon apeti Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Comcast, Miro   Congratulations Comcast, Miro Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Comcast, Miro
Page 1 of 1