Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan promo video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 pm

well i looked at the one we allready have... and it was just thhe op7 video with different words...

i was wondering if we got some1 ffrom youtube or sumthing that makes these things lik (atastycookie)he makes really good videos

but if all of us got the desert marine corp outfit and just got ina fixed room with the enemy being willing to die and we acted all tactical ina group we could have them post it and i can allso post it on my channel too
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 am

supposedly reds making it but hes working on gfx for now
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 pm

ya im trying but im busy as hell with college, semester is almsot over, and hunting for a damn job(if i get it ill be donating to site/vent/ts w/e Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 am

u should get a credit card
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 pm

i dont do credit, i do debit, and i took an interview for a security job today, i have to take a 8 hour certication course, and get a security liscnece (the 8 hour is neccasary to get the job, liscence is after), my job is to dress like a regular customer and watch ppl to make sure they dont take shit, and then tackle the crap outta them if they try to run with shit(id get one of those walkytalky radios and stuff Very Happy)

i told em my working hours:

monday tru thursday: 2pm to 8pm
friday: 10 am to 8pm'
sat/sunday: 10am-8pm

total hours per week:
54 hours x 9.75$ p/hour= 526.50$ a week, get paid every 2 weeks so in a solid month i make:$2106 dollars....BIATCH!...hope i land this job
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 am

nice Very Happy

start your own paypal thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:38 pm

i can make a really good video if i had a computer with me
unlike making pictures i am skilled with videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan promo video Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan promo video   clan promo video Empty

Back to top Go down

clan promo video
Page 1 of 1