Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cool blonde jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 am

from jokes.com

1.A blonde goes to an office party and wins a thermos.

The blonde asks a co-worker, "What does it do?" He says it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold.

The next day the blond goes to work after filling her thermos with ice cream and tea.

2.n airline captain was helping a new blonde flight attendant prepare for her first overnight trip. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the flight attendant the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop, and stay overnight. The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up to ask what happened to her. She answered the phone, crying, and said, "I can't get out of the room!" "You can't get out of your room?"; the captain asked. "Why not?" She replied, "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

3.A blonde walks into the hairdresser with headphones on. She asks the woman working there for a haircut. The blonde sits down in the chair. The woman takes the blonde's headphones off and cuts her hair. At the end, the woman asks how she likes her hair but, to her surprise the blonde is dead! The woman picks up the headphones and listens.

She hears: “Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out."
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
u crack me up renzo
Back to top Go down

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:56 am

i crack myself 2 monkey monkey monkey monkey
Back to top Go down

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:45 am

Q:why are blondes stupid

A:I dont give a shit about your question

Q:fine then ima kill you

A: fine!!! Mad

renzo:i dont know why are they fighting Razz
Back to top Go down

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 am

pls look at my jokes ima desperate Sad
Back to top Go down

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 am

Eh.. desparate for what I wonder Question

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 am

desparate for being funny-------following the footsteps of my father
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm

nice jokes m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cool blonde jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool blonde jokes   cool blonde jokes Empty

Back to top Go down

cool blonde jokes
Page 1 of 1