Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAN PRACTICES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Today in a scrimmage game i had a thought that we were too unorganized and untrained. If we don't stop fucking around maybe get our priorities straight we might actually win without luck. So i'm not kidding around with the clan anymore and let make this clan a bit more serious. Dont even try to fuck with me anymore im fucken getting hot headed and irritated from the scrim against TFS.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 pm

From now on harsher policies will be implied.
Once is a warning.
Two is a ban from clan activities for a week.
Third is expulsion from clan.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 pm

gay ass shit man, we never have enough of 205th on. There are like only 6 guys who regularly play op7....
Back to top Go down

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 pm

raising the warning bar isnt good enough and we need help ingame too. wdf does making the warning lvls high make any good for the clan most of us(except end) are respectful.

Hey faggot i guess you dont remember I have superiority over you in this clan, do not disrespect me by saying shit like that and the shit you say to me in game. This clan is changing and is becoming more strict so you better get your ass in line.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:18 am

EndOfTheLine1 wrote:
gay ass shit man, we never have enough of 205th on. There are like only 6 guys who regularly play op7....

I don't know why I can't sit down and play it anymore. I started it up yesterday and I didn't even play one match before I booted up L4D instead.
Back to top Go down

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 am

if you fken fags are done maybe we can be serious
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

ok dude just chill the fuck out. Seriously, remeber hese things:

its a free community for a free game

pplz rl get in the way, personally since ima be starting 54 hours workweeks, and full time college im
either not gnna be on much or be a bit pissed of at ppl, its life

also even thou u got seniority over them(i think i have seniority over u, correct me if im wrong frosty) that is still no reason to talk to others that way, calling others fags and such, i dont do that to my clan members(except say "wazzup mofo" on xfire, but thats my usual greeting).

seriously thou chill out. no need to get so flustered, we already have had enough rama with artillery and assadian. Dont let ur power get to ur head, remeber frosty can demote u or any of us for that matter.

just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:14 pm

killer even though you say people are annoying people also say the same to you, so please, let me handle this. Especially when your calling the original members of the clan "fags". One more thing like that coming from you is a three day penalty.
Back to top Go down

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm

well if they seriously me annoy i will answer that, and besides im just kidding around most of the time and you gize just start getting mad at me Mad . dont have to be like that confused
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 pm

you do realize that there is a line when it comes to "playing around". calling ppl fags repeatedly will offend most ppl. remember on the internet, u cannot really show that u are joking tru text, its not like a person to person conversation where ur tone of voice,body posture and actions can give hints if u are joking around or not, and as frosty said let him handle this. and rember to watch what u "say" aka type, becuase it cna be misinterpreted very easily.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 pm

random post but i just noticed i forgot what a computer was and if i stay more than 15 minutes in front of it my head is getting dizzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLAN PRACTICES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN PRACTICES   CLAN PRACTICES Empty

Back to top Go down

CLAN PRACTICES
Page 1 of 1