Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arc Clan Are Hackers

Go down 
+3
Admin
RazorRaptor
EndOfTheLine1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Arc Clan Are Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:28 am

Arc clan are hackers, well most of them. They dont do flying or under ground hacks they just cham. I can only think of some that are not hacker
Nonhackers:
Life: former S!K but quit
StealthXD (hes a non-hacker but hes a fagget. Still banned from our rooms)

Hackers:
~Arc~SnipedJoo

List Of ~Arc~'s
Life
StealthXD
Any person with ~Arc~ in front of there names are Arc

All ~Arc~'s are going to be banned from 205th rooms. Only Life will not be banned from our rooms.

ill update this later when i get a list of Arcs

Last edited by Sl33P3R on Tue May 05, 2009 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:22 am

He dont hack

Last edited by EndOfTheLine1 on Thu May 07, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm

He told me he will never ally with our clan so long as Artillery is in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:20 am

RazorRaptor wrote:

fuck that bitch, as long as he hacks we wouldnt ally with them. As you know were a Anti hacking clan.
Btw my point was proven, when he was facing us and was video taping he sucked(and when he stopped viding he also sucked) and didnt prefire nor know where we were. When me and End played from him he knew where we were and prefired. Also even if he was using xFire he wouldnt know exactly were we were.

also who wants to mess with them? my forum name is not Artillery lol so he wouldnt know i was in 205th.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:40 am

Sl33P3R wrote:
RazorRaptor wrote:

fuck that bitch, as long as he hacks we wouldnt ally with them. As you know were a Anti hacking clan.
Btw my point was proven, when he was facing us and was video taping he sucked(and when he stopped viding he also sucked) and didnt prefire nor know where we were. When me and End played from him he knew where we were and prefired. Also even if he was using xFire he wouldnt know exactly were we were.

also who wants to mess with them? my forum name is not Artillery lol so he wouldnt know i was in 205th.

BTW Sl33p3r, I'm getting a FAL next time i get nCash xD

Well, I still don't know what to say. I want to be nice to them, but this sort of segregation isn't right. It makes me want to kick a small child.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:18 am

lol! kick a small child xD

Well i enter their rooms and fuck everything up, then i leave b4 he can kick me. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:13 am

srry razor must be done lolz. Were anti hacking clan and i proven that arc hacks well snipedjoo for sure...

hmm why u getting a FAL with ncash bra. your 6 lvls away just use your m14 and if u get a FAl your not gonn have enough money to gift me aids Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:51 am

you guys seem to be taking matters into your own hands... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thabeast85
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
thabeast85

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:38 am

i played a couple of arc players with my new account untill they unban my main i pissed them off with my m-24 they had a hard time killing me even with the hack geek lol! i am a seasoned combat arms anti hacker geek
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:33 am

thabeast85 wrote:
i played a couple of arc players with my new account untill they unban my main i pissed them off with my m-24 they had a hard time killing me even with the hack geek lol! i am a seasoned combat arms anti hacker geek

Same here. It's hilarious when I get accused of hacking when I headshot a flying person. Or kill a speed hacker with a headshot.

Then I won't get a FAL. I'll get some parts for my Spectre and my M14, and buy you some aids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm

lul i remember when i used to kill hackers xD funny shit
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:15 am

me 2 thats the best part of games with lots of hackers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:44 am

ello frosty u better get your ass back in OP7, its not fun without you. well most of Arc doesnt hack but some might...im changing my mind on SnipedJoo but i still got to observe him lolz. IM GOING TO BE A STALKER! Cool
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:47 am

Sl33P3R wrote:
ello frosty u better get your ass back in OP7, its not fun without you. well most of Arc doesnt hack but some might...im changing my mind on SnipedJoo but i still got to observe him lolz. IM GOING TO BE A STALKER! Cool

I'm glad to see you two getting along, this may mean an alliance might be in order....

I'm not sure about a couple others, though.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:26 am

I'm getting along with Joo, mainly cuz i wiped the floor with em in DTS about 1 and half hours ago.

Off topic but.... IM RANK 22!!!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm

just posting this so you guys know i am not dead
i was away for a few days
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:26 pm

MiroTheKiller wrote:
just posting this so you guys know i am not dead
i was away for a few days
ah
I'll fix the activity warnings then.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

we need more active members in game....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:54 am

Allience hell no! friends hell no! Being Kool maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:55 am

o ya im gonna try to get close to him and then rip some ncash off of him muwhaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:31 am

Psshhh, arty he hates you!!!!

I've played with em alot more, and he doesnt hack.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

EndOfTheLine1 wrote:
I'm getting along with Joo, mainly cuz i wiped the floor with em in DTS about 1 and half hours ago.

Off topic but.... IM RANK 22!!!

Screw you, by the way. Razz

Yea, at least Art and Sniped are getting along now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:49 pm

why dont op7 set up some software to anti hacks@@?
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:40 pm

they havent made a single patch for 2 months
BTW i am still able to play op7 tho i am protesting against netgame oppresors Smile
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:55 pm

the next patch better include a new gun, or i might get bored with the same guns =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc Clan Are Hackers   Arc Clan Are Hackers Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc Clan Are Hackers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next