Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) Empty
PostSubject: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:59 am

I'm level 10
4%
1250-1750 kills
2300-2700 deaths
(i'm not sure my k/d)
im on every day
i like to either blo up ppl with my nade launcher or
rushing with my 70acc 70 ctrl CAR/shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:40 am

okay just stay active for a little while and you will be accepted. there is one week before you are accepted
read this and fill out bottom portion.

The 205th Regiment Registration Requirements and Rules:

1:: By joining this group you hereby agree to the follow the following regulations:

Once a member a probation period of one week is in place, during which any activity against the regulations is punishable by immediate expulsion. All members are required to remain active within the game and the Regiments Forums. New recruits must log on at least four times and post 6 times during the probationary period to be allowed inclusion in the 205th. Any inactivity lasting more then 1 week will result in a early alert, and any inactivity lasting more then 2 weeks will result in expulsion from the Regiment. If a member must be inactive for more then a week due to personal reasons or reasons outside of their control, then they must post an alert of said inactivity. Repeated periods of inactivity may result in probation period/expulsion from the regiment upon the discretion of the administrator. As in most forums and organizations vulgar language and images will be removed/edited, and repeated offenses will result in a probation period, during which any repeats of such offenses will result in a immediate expulsion. Any hacking/glitching etc in game has a zero tolerance policy. If you are caught/reported you will be dismissed without appeal.

2:: Ranking Regulations:

Once you have reached a pre-required of posts for a rank, you are eligible for the position and at the discretion of the administrator, will be placed at that rank. Any special contributions will at times allow you to be at a rank, even if you do not meet post number requirements. The aforementioned is of course at the discretion of the administrator and high officers. Once yu are a certain rank a member may be demoted due to inactivity, regulations violations and unsatisfactory performance.

3:: Rules regarding accusations without proof against a fellow regiment member:

all that can be said is if a accusation is made, without substantial proof, and a thread, post, or other such comments are made in such a manner as to imply that a member is a hacker(without proof) and is not annotated by the [/sarcasm] tag, will result in expulsion/probation by the administrator.

I,[in game name here], hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Please copy and paste the previous form onto your application, and sign with you in game name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:58 pm

1:: By joining this group you hereby agree to the follow the following regulations:

Once a member a probation period of one week is in place, during which any activity against the regulations is punishable by immediate expulsion. All members are required to remain active within the game and the Regiments Forums. New recruits must log on at least four times and post 6 times during the probationary period to be allowed inclusion in the 205th. Any inactivity lasting more then 1 week will result in a early alert, and any inactivity lasting more then 2 weeks will result in expulsion from the Regiment. If a member must be inactive for more then a week due to personal reasons or reasons outside of their control, then they must post an alert of said inactivity. Repeated periods of inactivity may result in probation period/expulsion from the regiment upon the discretion of the administrator. As in most forums and organizations vulgar language and images will be removed/edited, and repeated offenses will result in a probation period, during which any repeats of such offenses will result in a immediate expulsion. Any hacking/glitching etc in game has a zero tolerance policy. If you are caught/reported you will be dismissed without appeal.

Once you have reached a pre-required of posts for a rank, you are eligible for the position and at the discretion of the administrator, will be placed at that rank. Any special contributions will at times allow you to be at a rank, even if you do not meet post number requirements. The aforementioned is of course at the discretion of the administrator and high officers. Once yu are a certain rank a member may be demoted due to inactivity, regulations violations and unsatisfactory performance.

all that can be said is if a accusation is made, without substantial proof, and a thread, post, or other such comments are made in such a manner as to imply that a member is a hacker(without proof) and is not annotated by the [/sarcasm] tag, will result in expulsion/probation by the administrator.

I,[in game name here], hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Please copy and paste the previous form onto your application, and sign with you in game name.
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:48 pm

you didnt sing ur ingame name
good job u r doing arty
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:50 pm

u are supposed to only copy and paste the "i,blah blah part"
and replace teh [ingame name here] with ur ingame name...have u never filled out forms b4?all u did was copy and paste it, i doubt u even read it. plz read it thoroughly and follow the instructions.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:18 am

Murdurer wrote:

This Line------->I,[in game name here], hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.<------This Line

Th line is the one you have to copy and paste. Not be a jerk or anything. Just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:09 am

hmmmmm im so bad lol... copy and paste the thing that says you accept...
btw im gonna kill you if u dont change your avatar. the sniper cat is mine think of your own....
(i will not kill you in the game i will use your id and track to down and kill you and get my cat to eat your balls)
THIS IS A WARNING!!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:55 am

dont mind arty he is just high
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:07 pm

MiroTheKiller wrote:
for your info i dont do drugs...
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:58 am

Sl33P3R wrote:
MiroTheKiller wrote:
for your info i dont do drugs...

For your information, weed IS in fact a drug. So you DO do durgz.

Jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)   My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED) Empty

Back to top Go down

My nickname is Murdurer. Artillery told me to sign up. (DENIED)
Page 1 of 1