Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lil_c515 application (DENIED)

Go down 
+3
REDHaze
Comcastcable
RazorRaptor
7 posters
AuthorMessage

lil_c515 application (DENIED) Empty
PostSubject: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 pm

I, lil_c515,hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

hi all my game name is lil_c515

i was reffered by m4ckstunn4 to apply

im lvl 19

i have 12,104 kils and 9,997 deaths

im more of a rusher/standby i hate camping

maps i do real good at are power plant,alcatraz, and arrow

Reason of me joining alot of ppl talk of clan saying its good

i can help out in the clans weak spots cheers

umm i play like 3-5 hours a day

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a part)
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 pm

I've played against you a lot. Do I still need to get better internet? Razz
I'll get me internet speed in few for proof.
Your a great player and I support his acceptance into the clan.

EDIT: lil_c515 application (DENIED) 435276444

EDIT2:lil_c515 application (DENIED) 435279167

Okay, I'm done. There's ur proof. cheers
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:25 pm

lil_c515 application (DENIED) 435318717

I SAY NO END OF STORY.....

fuckin prick
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm

-Snip- Ok, all you have to do is wait for Frosty's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm

reason why
#1 calls me noob
#2 calls me hacker
#3 talks shit ingame , on both sides of teams (to me ofcouse xD)
#4 complain that i have ncash.. if he wouldnt be a dick. he would get some too.
#5 blow me better tehn my wife.. you will have my thumbs up

other then that.... i say no for being a prick ass hole
and disrespecting 205th and tstill tryin to get the clan!

my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 pm

no.. no nvm
if he wants to be in this clan
frosty says yes...
im just gana give you shit every fuckin day.....
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm

redo post.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm

lol coooooombo breker.....like wat he say about clan and stuffs?
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm

ok if he has a conflict with an important member such as comcast i as one of teh officers dont support him
exept if comcast cable doesnt say u can get in i will be against your membership in the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

REDHaze wrote:
lol coooooombo breker.....like wat he say about clan and stuffs?

rofl combo breaker
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

lool if comcast dont liek him, itll be hell in the forums/clan for him, lol, so i guess im against him too?if he trashtalked about us and stuffs
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Why would he apply for a clan he dissed? He's not stupid. I think, for the benefit for all of the clan, that comcast and lil settle their differences and set aside their grudges. I'm still not seeing why he should be denied access to the clan just because of petty grudges. I strongly believe that whether or comcast hates him, he should still be allowed. If I'm correct, there is a saying that goes "Forgive and forget." Why can't that happen? It should.

EDIT: I'm not on either side here. I think they are both a little stupid for letting a dispute in a game get in the way of whether or not they hate each other. What has been said is said, and nothing can change that. So guys, just forgive and forget. It's simple, and we don't need a war going on in the forums.

Last edited by RazorRaptor on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

yea razor is right too
but if lil_c something doesnt stop arguing with comcast i will be against him because i dont want an rows in the clan
comcast is an important member

Last edited by MiroTheKiller on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL or we could have a FLAMEEEE thread just for these two to get it out of their systems, lock and delete it after theyre both cooled down Smile hehehee
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

oceansaber wrote:
LOL or we could have a FLAMEEEE thread just for these two to get it out of their systems, lock and delete it after theyre both cooled down Smile hehehee

As much as I hate to say it, that is an excellent idea. If he does get allowed into the clan, and they have not set aside their grudges, I'd like to see this made.

MiroTheKiller wrote:
yea razor is right too
but if lil_c something doesnt stop arguing with comcast i will be against him because i dont want an rows in the clan
comcast is an important membe

Yes he is. But is it worth it if he gets mad at new recruits and strays them away from actually wanting to be in the clan? Not saying this will happen every time, but he is having a baby. There will be at least 5 times more stress on him than there is now.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm

comcast u sometimes get nervious more than u u have to be dont get fed up about stupid things and lil_someone just stop hating everyone who is in a way better than u and grow up pls
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:05 am

hey lil_c515, would you like to explain? if not your app will be denied,
thank you
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 am

lol i said like 3 things. then you guys all started flamin on here xD xD xD
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 am

we are protecting our clan members Smile
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm

no clan for you buddy
end of story bye bye now.
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal
SimpleStrike

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am

lol lil_c dissin comcast xD comcast is a beast. really everyone in 205th is a beast so if he disses one, he's dissin us all. afro clan members FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil_c515 application (DENIED)   lil_c515 application (DENIED) Empty

Back to top Go down

lil_c515 application (DENIED)
Page 1 of 1