Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED} Empty
PostSubject: OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED}   OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:28 am

OcEaNsAbEr
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED} Empty
PostSubject: Re: OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED}   OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 am

Hey everyone,

The name's Oceansaber, in game is OcEaNsAbEr. Enough said....lol JJKS

ANYWAYS, I've been playing OP7 since the first CT, so I'm pretty much a veteran alongside all the other high-ranking players in OP7. I'm currently level 13 (woot finally dark blue icon), and have a silenced G36, AK74 sniper, and a P90 with grenade launcher (green Very Happy).

On top of this, I play other games such as Ragnarok Online (FeelRO and Epic RO private servers), Sword of the New World (BEST GAME EVER [except for OP7 of course]), and a bunch of others that I am not so active in.

Live in Canada, where it is literally colder than your freezer at home right now, so peace out, "hopefully" will get accepted in...heheheh.

PM me back if you have any questions bout OP7, been here too long (sigh..such an old man in OP7)

OcEaNsAbEr
Back to top Go down

OcEaNsAbEr {APPROVED}
Page 1 of 1