Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assidian's Application {APPROVED}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Assidian's Application {APPROVED} Empty
PostSubject: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:08 am

Ingame Name: TheSoulReaper41 (I might be making a new acc for the Nickname Assidian) Only if recommended though
Level: Six (6)
Kills: 634
Deaths: 199

Im very active and will willingly play anytime.

Nice to have you in our CLan!
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 am

so uh, howd u find out about this clan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 am

Admin wrote:
so uh, howd u find out about this clan Razz
I was bored earlier so I decided to investigate into the clan system more and seen that it was not officialy up. So I went to check the forums to look for an estimated time and I seen this clan and decided id look. I liked the name and it seemed pretty cool so I came Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:40 am

so if your bored right now do you want to get on and play? add me FrostyMarine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 am

Admin wrote:
so if your bored right now do you want to get on and play? add me FrostyMarine
Your Frosty!? Haha I was playing with you earlier and then the other team kept trying to kick me cuz I always killed em xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 am

o... dam. earlier i was testing out my m14 which i bought my ncash which suxed b4lls... waste of 8 bucks. plus been having a really bad day. e.g. my teammates never seem to find the enemy and they sneak behind so when im behind my friend the enemy shoots me where i assume its safe or i get double teamed one from in front one from behind. blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa normally i get around 2.0 average+ now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 am

Admin wrote:
o... dam. earlier i was testing out my m14 which i bought my ncash which suxed b4lls... waste of 8 bucks. plus been having a really bad day. e.g. my teammates never seem to find the enemy and they sneak behind so when im behind my friend the enemy shoots me where i assume its safe or i get double teamed one from in front one from behind. blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa normally i get around 2.0 average+ now
Ncash, nice. I would do that if I could =/ Can't though. I want to get the AUG or something if I were to get NCash. This game needs teamwork, otherwise you get destroyed (Not someone specificaly but the whole team)
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 am

whats funny is my teammates think im all good cuz on hellway 3 i usually sneak through the enemy and kill their leader but actually i depend on them. they draw fire Razz

im on btw. regular channel name is END and ASS pass is fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 am

Admin wrote:
whats funny is my teammates think im all good cuz on hellway 3 i usually sneak through the enemy and kill their leader but actually i depend on them. they draw fire Razz

im on btw. regular channel name is END and ASS pass is fun
Hehe they are guinie pigs ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:20 am

yeah normally my juice runs out at around 11:00 and later but today im tired early idk why(and yes im tired, its not a MADE-UP excuse Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:21 am

Admin wrote:
yeah normally my juice runs out at around 11:00 and later but today im tired early idk why(and yes im tired, its not a MADE-UP excuse Razz)
Hehe sureeeeeeee its not Razz Haha jk jk jk. Your not doing that bad in-game tho. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 am

lol i know your lying. see u in game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:26 am

Admin wrote:
lol i know your lying. see u in game
Nawwwww im not lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assidian's Application {APPROVED}   Assidian's Application {APPROVED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Assidian's Application {APPROVED}
Page 1 of 1