Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

important for training and clan contacts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

important for training and clan contacts Empty
PostSubject: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 am

Please write your locations so we can know whats your time zone and arrange training easier.Manage your profiles people.
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 am

I'm Canada, EST (Eastern Standard Time) which is -5 Hours, but I'm on all the time Razz ask everyone
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 am

oceansaber wrote:
I'm Canada, EST (Eastern Standard Time) which is -5 Hours, but I'm on all the time Razz ask everyone
yeah i have seen u in a game but all the members should write their countries in their profiles so we know where are we and we SHOULD arrange a training together on the weekend,or every weekend in the same time in the same room with a password everyone knows so even if u r busy u don't have to be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 pm

im from argentina
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

ok i know,but i m trying to make the clan members tell their location so we know our time difference
People please write your locations from the profile section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eastern   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Est I am in FL USA
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Engine11 wrote:
Est I am in FL USA
ok anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 pm

GMT -10 i believe for me. but only a few hours behind netgames time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Im from colombia----GTM -05:00
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:43 pm

click on profile find location and type your country
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 am

new york eastern time, online from midnight to 6am(depends on when parents go to sleep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm

im from PHILIPPINES lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:16 pm

MiroTheKiller wrote:
Please write your locations so we can know whats your time zone and arrange training easier.Manage your profiles people.
my time zone is gmt -2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: important for training and clan contacts   important for training and clan contacts Empty

Back to top Go down

important for training and clan contacts
Page 1 of 1