Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets arrange a training together!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

lets arrange a training together! Empty
PostSubject: lets arrange a training together!   lets arrange a training together! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 am

Since the clan doesn't know much of its members ingame i am wondering...
How about we arrange a training together maybe once a week or so.This is what we should be doing right?Not posting all day.We will arrange everything in GMT time because we live all over the world.We will make the same room every time(with the same name and password)on time when most of our members can play,we must get to know each other s ingame names so that we know when we are online.I play around 17:00 until 19:00 or 20:00 GMT on weekdays but maybe we should do it in the weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets arrange a training together!   lets arrange a training together! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm

cant do that much m8 im to busy this month and march!! study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: lets arrange a training together!   lets arrange a training together! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Well OK i am talking about only those who r free at that time the room is made sometimes maybe will we play with just a few members u don't have to do this if u can't
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: lets arrange a training together!   lets arrange a training together! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

how about we do it in the weekends around 1400 GMT?The servers name will be 205th desert warriors in the intermiediate channel and we will determine a password,if u cant play at that time tell me when and we might arrange another
The training hasn't started yet.It will start when when we arrange it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets arrange a training together!   lets arrange a training together! Empty

Back to top Go down

lets arrange a training together!
Page 1 of 1