Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As Promised- Promotions.

Go down 
+2
I_Will_Kill_You
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

As Promised- Promotions. Empty
PostSubject: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 am

As a reward for our 6 month anniversary event, the following clan members will receive promotions.

RazorRaptor(for his useful post on how to do it) to Sergeant Major
EndoftheLine1 to First Lieutenant
I_Will_Kill_You to Master Sergeant or First Sergeant (Request one)
SofaKing to Master Sergeant or First Sergeant (Request one)

Of course the tradition
So repeat after me (or your not getting promoted):
I Inserted My Name Here And promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: I gotsted promoted....   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 am

I, I_Will_Kill_You promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also (attempt to) deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail.

Also frosty i request Master Sgt.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 am

I EndOfTheLine1 promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also never deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 pm

i want a special rank, like DEV or PADev, or GFX Dev....BARRRGGG!! lol
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 am

I RazorRaptor And promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail.

Thanks, Frosty!
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:12 am

ahh dats bullshit i still got my butter bar
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:47 pm

I SofaKingYourMom and promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and am willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give up hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some, even though all they may receive is the empty box and a bill. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail, and nor do i wish to get one so i will obey the rules.

i edited it to my liking =D
First seargant sounds flashy =d
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..........   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 pm

WHOOT I jus got my rank!
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 am

SofaKing wrote:
I SofaKingYourMom and promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and am willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give up hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some, even though all they may receive is the empty box and a bill. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail, and nor do i wish to get one so i will obey the rules.

i edited it to my liking =D
First seargant sounds flashy =d

cant do that Razz
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 am

(or your not getting promoted):
I SofaKing promise to uphold this clan's beliefs and integrity. I will not demean this clan's reputation, and is willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in order to benefit this clan. Whatever I do will be seen as the actions of the entire clan. I will not give up in upholding this clans name. Ready to fight and die for this clan, my king! Never give up, never give hope, to infinity and beyond! And i will also deliver pizza to my commanding officers when they request some. And I promise I'm not homosexual. Serious. And i do not have an enlarged prostate or a large butthole from jail.

there =p did exactly what you said =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 am

there now do you want first sergeant or master sergeant
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:03 am

First seargent =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised- Promotions.   As Promised- Promotions. Empty

Back to top Go down

As Promised- Promotions.
Page 1 of 1