Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO I AM FROM SK

Go down 
+3
Comcastcable
EndOfTheLine1
(~SK~) REPRESENTATIVE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
(~SK~) REPRESENTATIVE
Private
Private

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 am

Hello i will be the (~SK~) representative for (~SK~). IF you need information about SK, start a clan practice, or whatever just contact me at: http://skclan.forumotion.com/ or just contact me on xfire: killer1op7
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 am

hmm sounds mighty familiar
Back to top Go down
(~SK~) REPRESENTATIVE
Private
Private

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 am

Frosty nvm about the whole keep it a secret thing i think my xfire gave it away. Thank you though. Yes End i am Killer1^^
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:47 pm

hmmm well ill make to delte him from my website......

and yes frosty things with me and S!K got off hand

for a few reason

they talk shit, (more the reason of their BITCH ASS CUNT MOTHER FUCKERS talk shit about my son.)
i dont do good with ppl talking shit about my family im sorry, they had went accross the line,

anything else????

ello all!

Ps: my internet is down again. im not on the computer that much
for work and im trying to move.

Last edited by Comcastcable on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blady blady bla)
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Comcastcable wrote:
hmmm well ill make to delte him from my website......

and yes frosty things with me and S!K got off hand

for a few reason

they talk shit, (more the reason of their BITCH ASS CUNT MOTHER FUCKERS talk shit about my son.)
i dont do good with ppl talking shit about my family im sorry, they had went accross the line,

anything else????

ello all!

Ps: my internet is down again. im not on the computer that much
for work and im trying to move.
-snip- I cooled off a bit.

Wait a minute... one second Killer1 was in the clan match, and now he's in SK? What the fuck.

Last edited by RazorRaptor on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Razor cool it. Alright Comcast you just gonna have to tone it down, as they are our allies, and I dont want 205th to have a bad reputation among our allies.
Back to top Go down
(~SK~) REPRESENTATIVE
Private
Private

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Quote :
Wait a minute... one second Killer1 was in the clan match, and now he's in SK? What the fuck.

Ummm... I left for a good reason and beside i believe i left after the clan match.
Back to top Go down
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 am

no no i dont talk to S!K anymore... so dont even worry buddy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 am

he told me he left because he liked mat more.

is that a good reason or what? /sarc
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm

YOU ARE TRAITOR TO THE MOTHERLAND...oh whatever i dont care as long as you dont cause trouble
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:38 am

that was the biggest FAIL of undercover i ever saw
Back to top Go down
(~SK~) REPRESENTATIVE
Private
Private

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 am

Quote :
he told me he left because he liked mat more.

is that a good reason or what? /sarc

I switched because I had more friends at SK and I know some of them more and I thought I would play much better with people I know more. Are you trying to make me short handed here? Don't make me be the enemy Frosty-.-
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 am

EndOfTheLine1 wrote:
that was the biggest FAIL of undercover i ever saw
lol i never knew!!!!!! the last time i heard of killer was the ass whipes incident lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I AM FROM SK   HELLO I AM FROM SK Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO I AM FROM SK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: