Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED

Go down 
+2
Admin
SofaKing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 am

Hello, my IGN is SOFAKINGYOURMOM.
IcyFrostPyro reffered my to the forums to apply here.
I'm currently level 3.
My kill/death is 193/221.
Any position is fine, i'm realtivly new to the game, i'm quite glad to have the opportunity to join in on a community that enjoys the game as much as I do.
Any map is fine. I like to try and find new ways of getting around and i try to memorize the maps.
The reason i picked the 205th regiment was because, 1. Being quite new i really didn't know of many other groups, and 2. As soon as i had read the rules and regulations, i had realised just how much thought had been put into this group and soon discovered it was quite a quality group.
I can contribute a laugh, a smile, and a great time if given the chance. I aim to make some new friends here, get to know you guys and have a great time playing operation 7.

I, SofaKingYourMom, hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

I, SofaKingYourMom hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

Sorry... i filled this out at like 5 am...I have also realised just how serious this group is with respects, and i will abid by all the rules. If i find that i cannot, i will remove myself for the better of this group. Thank you for this opportunity.

Last edited by SofaKing on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 am

great Wink just post like once a day on the forum
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm

You did not sign the Codebook yet. I would recommend reading all of it and signing the signature line.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:16 pm

you must post this from the codebook.
I, [In game name] hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.

i would recommend you actually read it though.
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: IS this the correct format? o.o   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 am

Hello, my IGN is SOFAKINGYOURMOM.
IcyFrostPyro reffered my to the forums to apply here.
I'm currently level 3.
My kill/death is 193/221.
Any position is fine, i'm realtivly new to the game, i'm quite glad to have the opportunity to join in on a community that enjoys the game as much as I do.
Any map is fine. I like to try and find new ways of getting around and i try to memorize the maps.
The reason i picked the 205th regiment was because, 1. Being quite new i really didn't know of many other groups, and 2. As soon as i had read the rules and regulations, i had realised just how much thought had been put into this group and soon discovered it was quite a quality group.
I can contribute a laugh, a smile, and a great time if given the chance. I aim to make some new friends here, get to know you guys and have a great time playing operation 7.

The 205th Regiment Registration Requirements and Rules:

1:: By joining this group you hereby agree to the follow the following regulations:

Once a member a probation period of one week is in place, during which any activity against the regulations is punishable by immediate expulsion. All members are required to remain active within the game and the Regiments Forums. New recruits must log on at least four times and post 6 times during the probationary period to be allowed inclusion in the 205th. Any inactivity lasting more then 1 week will result in a early alert, and any inactivity lasting more then 2 weeks on the forums or showing no interest in the clan in game will result in expulsion from the Regiment. If a member must be inactive for more then a week due to personal reasons or reasons outside of their control, then they must post an alert of said inactivity. Repeated periods of inactivity may result in probation period/expulsion from the regiment upon the discretion of the administrator. As in most forums and organizations vulgar language and images will be removed/edited, and repeated offenses will result in a probation period, during which any repeats of such offenses will result in a immediate expulsion. Any hacking/glitching etc in game has a zero tolerance policy. If you are caught/reported you will be dismissed without appeal.

2:: Ranking Regulations:

Once you have reached a pre-required of posts for a rank, you are eligible for the position and at the discretion of the administrator, will be placed at that rank. Any special contributions will at times allow you to be at a rank, even if you do not meet post number requirements. The aforementioned is of course at the discretion of the administrator and high officers. Once yu are a certain rank a member may be demoted due to inactivity, regulations violations and unsatisfactory performance.

3:: Rules regarding accusations without proof against a fellow regiment member:

all that can be said is if a accusation is made, without substantial proof, and a thread, post, or other such comments are made in such a manner as to imply that a member is a hacker(without proof) and is not annotated by the [/sarcasm] tag, will result in expulsion/probation by the administrator.

I, SofaKingYourMom, hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Section II: Regulations
I: Requirements

With the signing of the Official Document, you hereby agree to these requirements. You must not commit crimes against those who are your friends. You must not start arguments with neutral and allied forces. Enemies may try to intimidate you, but you must not engage in vulgar or coarse language during a skirmish or a war. You must have something to offer the 205th, be it a friendly conversation, or even the best poetry you can write. There will be NO signing the Official Document when you have:
Engaged or started in verbal arguments with a 205th member (depending on who is at fault)
Shown dishonesty to other clans (even if it is an rivalry)
Been in one or more clans over a span of one month
Shown overly aggressive or angered attitude
Shown to not work well in a team/partnership
Shown to be or have been bypassing game code to gain an unfair advantage

Been expelled from the 205th at least three months prior
By signing this book, and the Official Document, you hereby agree you meet all the requirements.

II: Rules and Regulations

This codebook is has been written to clarify the rules that have been broken many times. The rules are easy to contemplate and MUST be followed to keep a healthy relation with the soldiers of the 205th Infantry Regiment. You will not send repeated messages over the forums in a short amount of time (i.e. spam). Violation results in punishments of varying degrees. You will NOT accuse a fellow 205th member of bypassing game structure to gain an advantage (i.e. hacking) without undeniable proof. This proof could consist of, but is not limited to:
Video
Pictures
Admittance
You also may not initiate a mutiny against the Clan Leader, and the ensuing punishment will result in expulsion from the 205th Infantry Regiment. You may NOT spam a fellow clan member for any reason. You may not bypass the structural code of either the forums OR any game the 205th has participation in for any reason. Punishment will be expulsion from the 205th. You must lose all angry attitudes towards a superior, even if they make you angry. If you continue to show anger toward a superior, punishment results in a probation period that may last from 3 days to a month.

III: Ranking Rules
While posting on the forums, you increase in rank. When you reach the number of posts specified by that rank, you will be promoted. See the Official Document for more detail on this.

IV: In-Game Rules
While playing any of the specified games that the 205th takes part in, you may NOT
Bypass computer coding
Initiate an argument with either a fellow 205th member or someone you don’t know
Call out people who are newbies and/or who have skills less than yours
Cheat (i.e. glitching or lagging badly)
Ghost chat (or ghosting) is allowed and will be tolerated. Any objections to this, please contact RazorRaptor.

V: Forum Rules
If you don't show up or post any "I am still alive" messages with in 6 weeks, you will be taken off the Roster.
Don't SPAM useless messages.

Section III: Punishments

I: Explanation of Punishments
The 205th has a very strict punishments code. We do not take violation of our rules lightly. The punishments you see listed are all used, but they are not limited to these.

Three Day Probation- This is three days of forum banishment. You are not allowed to participate in clan activities.

One Week Probation- You get one week or seven days of forums banishment. You will be barred from entering into 205th rooms while on probation.

One Month Probation- You get two weeks without forum activity. These two weeks will not count against your activity. You are barred from entering 205th rooms, scrimmages, and chat rooms.

Expulsion/Deletion- If you continue to violate the rules, you will be subject to Expulsion from the 205th Desert Warriors Infantry Regiment. You will not be able to reapply for the 205th for three months, you will be banned from the forums permanently, and you will also no longer be able to wear any 205th Insignia. If you remain inactive both in game and on the forums for more than two weeks, you will not have the benefit of the doubt, and your account will be deleted due to dishonesty.

II: Appealing to Punishments
If you find you have been wrongfully suspended, contact one of the moderators and explain with great detail and proof why you were wrongfully banned. It will then be reviewed thoroughly, and it will be decided. If your appeal is successful, all charges are dropped and privileges restored. If your appeal is unsuccessful, you MUST wait one week before submitting a new one. Appeals have no fixed format, and you may use any format you wish.

III: Privileges and Rights
All members of the 205th Infantry Regiment are given a set of rights. These rights include (and ARE limited to)
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of the Press
Freedom of Movement
Including these rights, are the privileges:
Forums access
205th Game Room access
205th Chat Room access
205th Insignia
Clan Activities

Any violation of the rules can strip you of your privileges, but the rights will remain. Your rights will be stripped if you are expelled, however.
In order to become a 205th Regiment Desert Warrior, you MUST fill out the signature line and paste it on your application.

I, SofaKingYoutMom hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 am

NO! Just the last line right there, you don't have to copy the entire codebook xD.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm

lol, well give him credit for trying. Welcome to the probational period, post a much as u can,and i like ur attitude the supporting of seriousness f respect of fellow clan memebrs).

and anyways hope u enjoy ur stay, add me ingame: RED_Haze(lol i had a higher account but started over cause iwasted my account, had a m4 with 4 barrels, 5 scopes....if anyone wants the account u may havify it...lol kdr is 450+/350sh...
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 am

Reason i posted the entire thing was because it said, " I agree to the following above" which wouldn't seem right had i just cut it out of the code book like that =l Gives it a more professional look , lol. Also, if i were to change my primary account with a secondary account, what would i have to do to notify your guys of this change? As of currently, my primary account owns a crapped out mp5 and a, semi-decent m4...And i have been doing a bit better with the k2 on my new account that i thought at first i might.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:17 am

if you decide to start using your new account, then yes, post with your new IGN
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm

ya, oh sorry for thread jack but this is my new scores with a k2(new acocunt keep getting kiked for "hacking" i get alot of hs now, lolz:
SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED 53bdc4d1727ed8ea3b75cdbf7835ca28cb20a378
i was getting a 24-5 score but i started playing shitty so i woudlnt get kiked....lolz

and ps i leveld up twice in one hour LOLZ
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Damn man, lol. Takes me forever to level up....
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 pm

nice i suck my own dick with a k2 lol!

i need a m4 :/
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 am

Admin wrote:
nice i suck my own dick with a k2 lol!

i need a m4 :/

thought you said you pwned with k2 lol
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Today is the end of the one week probation period, Frosty. Welcome to the clan SofaKing! (I love your name, I always used the jokes against my friends.)
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:46 pm

gratz man, welcome to 205th!!
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .....   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:57 am

Hello newest member. hope to see you in game..... in my sights lol

Jk
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:13 am

hey man i dont see u in game, u got me added or waht?
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am

Nah i havent added anybody yet im still trying to decide which account i should use.
I probably make a new account... What should i make the nickname? i lack creativity.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .........   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:15 pm

do " LongRod Von HugenDong"
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

A little too long =\ Would VanLongDong work just as well? lol
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .......   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Hahaha possibly
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 am

Alright my new IGN is LongDongVonhugen lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 am

Well congrats youve proven yourself an active member. Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED   SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

SofaKing Application. ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1