Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application Empty
PostSubject: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 am

I, I_Will_Kill_You, hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Hello, my IGN is I_Will_Kill_You.
EndofTheLine1 and SimpleStrike referred me to the forums to apply here.
I am anActive user of Op7 (usually a minimum of 4hrs per day)
My Current level is 12.
My Kill/Death ratio is 4418 : 4486.
The position I desire is Alpha.
I prefer Industry Town, Bridge Tunnel, Hell-Way 3, Shibuya, and Wisdom and Knowledge.
I Want a good strong clan that is active on a daily basis.
I would be very loyal to the group and be as active as I could. I usually finish first on my team and I attempt to refine my rushing and flanking tactics each day.

I, I_Will_Kill_You, hereby agree to the terms and conditions found in the Codebook. I stand by my agreement, and understand that at any cost, I will not break the rules and will abide by them. I understand that the 205th Infantry Regiment is where I want to be, and therefore, I pledge my allegiance to it and all of its members.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 am

your set and good to go. unfortunately in clan games we cant have you in alpha due to your kill death ratio, it'd be great if you were charlie or bravo(grenade launcher/sniper/cover)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 am

Frosty i think this is the dude i told to sign up idk.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: reply topic...   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 am

Marine, Sorry about earlier. You sent a game invite when i was filling out the app so i missed the chance to play with you. haha
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:17 am

sup man, glad u signed up and did all the app stuff right, find me ingame and I'll test ur ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Haha alrighty, I know you will whoop me but you cant get any better playin ppl worse than youself. So, I guess playin against you could only help me. I might be getting an M14 or FN-FAL soon... Gotta love that Ncash of which i dont have at the moment..... also, I might be getting a name changer and will let you know if i do
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 pm

maybe u should go against me, im only level 5 (481-352 kd) but practice is practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 pm

lol Red you would go ingame to fight him but not for clan wars
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Meh, i will fight anyone atleast one time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:07 am

your a day away from being a member. post and play bud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 am

dont buy a name changer man, waste of money imo and ur name is fine. Spend it all on premium guns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: Sweet   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Yay im close to being an actual member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Congrats man! your an actual member now. You can now join in clan activities(clan wars) as we have them every other day.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 am

weee i can post in locked crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application   My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application Empty

Back to top Go down

My ( I_Will_Kill_You's) Application
Page 1 of 1