Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!

Go down 
+3
MiroTheKiller
EndOfTheLine1
Admin
7 posters

Teamspeak or Vent
TS
Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! I_vote_lcap71%Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Vent
Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! I_vote_lcap29%Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 am

Finally!

We are asking fellow 205th clan members to donate for a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server.
The server is only 3.19 USD going to be hosted by http://www.leetvoiceservers.com/.

Its a bargain!

$3.19 a MONTH for 10 SLOTS!

We're asking you to DONATE 30 CENTS!

*All donation money will be used to proceeds in funding a server. This server will be donation based. We will pool some reserve money to pay out the leftovers but if it gets too great we will cancel the server.

Donate 30 cents and we're good to go!
DONATE!
DONATE!
DONATE!
DONATE!
DONATE!
DONATE!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:28 am

when is it due?
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 am

pshh 30 cents ill give u a 50 dollar bill
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 am

i dont have a credit card
sorry wish i could help
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 am

btw im using youdata for this *cough*
http://www.youdata.com/join/dracogas

youll need a paypal thats able to send money and a cellphone to receive a text to confirm your account. then you can send the money you earned(youll earn like a dollar worth first time u log on) to this chipin thing
Back to top Go down
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

PostSubject: TEAM SPEAK   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 am

how are we deciding who goes in the 10 slots??? who plays most frequently?? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:44 am

well i called dibs on 5 and ill send you money frosty and put it in your account. i cant use my moma's credit card she got pissed when i asked her because im already getting a new computer. she like if you can understand it "putagnina kenneth baka sipahin kita diyan, pag mag donate ka wala computer." and im like "ok"
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:16 am

lol i can maybe send u 5 bucks in the mail....lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 am

sometimes i wonder why people perfer ts over vent :/

vent is much better people
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:55 am

oh and i've improved the donation page.
Back to top Go down
Jigo
Private
Private
Jigo

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 am

I have never used Vent... so yeah TS!

But i must say, i never talk on these programs i just hear...
So dont expect me talking lol!
Back to top Go down
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

PostSubject: i pay for it?   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

well what if i paypalled u 5 or10$ for the whole clan??? what would i get for that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm

that would get us about 3 months dude. i suggest we should make a bank account for our clan. Whoever is old enough to start one that is Comcast and such can maybe start an account to save the money.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:09 am

end needs to send the money back to people as he cant pay for ts.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm

I wish I could help guys, but I have no money, nor do I have my own PayPal account.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Well apparently im not "verified" by paypal and i cant even accept your money in the first place. You need to have a paypal credit card or link your BANK ACCOUNT to paypal if u want to be verified. Fags
Back to top Go down
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

PostSubject: i havea bank account   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm

i have a bank account
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:45 am

can you make a paypal then plz Very Happy

we need a treasurer rofl
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:43 pm

and i dont think paypal would work where i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!   Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak/Ventrilo Server!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: