Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arty.............

Go down 
+2
EndOfTheLine1
Comcastcable
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Comcastcable
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Comcastcable

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:00 am

Frosty Befor i do something about it.....

i want arty out of 205th.

if he cant listen to an admin or any1 else.. he shouldnt be here!

one more slip up and i will kick him

right now im about to say he's gone for all of this shit....
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 am

well im sick of his bullshit too and i'm sure what he knows what im talkin about.

3 insubordination cases in the last 2 fuckin days, that is completely not acceptable.

Lower ranks in the clan DO NOT disrespect higher authority like com and myself.

This behavior is not tolerated in the least bit and can result in a demotion or expulsion from the clan.

Arty's case is pending....
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:58 am

because of his 3:2 ratio (3 offenses 2 days lol)

he will now be demoted for a week. DURING THIS WEEK HE MAY NOT participate in any ingame clan activites. further infraction will cause a demotion in rank, and another infraction will lead to expulsion from clan.

p.s.

https://205th.darkbb.com/rules-and-application-format-read-f3/updated-offical-document-and-rule-book-all-new-applicatants-must-read-this-t705.htm

Everybody signed this, everybody "read" it. It can and will be used against you.

p.s.s.
check your rank comcast, you have the power to kick him from your subdivision, but not the main clan.
Back to top Go down

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 am

how nice...of couse i cant go into any clan fights and btw frosty how would you know your not even on op7. btw gl finding clan fights cuz i help find them ^^
Back to top Go down

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:35 am

Artillery he has resources(players) that he uses to figure out who's messing around or not...and please behave man its just a game and i felt bad for you because you were getting dissed by some of the clan members(wink wink).
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 am

this is what you get for not being loyal to your comrades in arms
try to aim that agresssion towards enemy clans not our own
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 am

this is unexpected but completeley expected cuz i know arty will do this again
Back to top Go down

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 pm

DaRkZassasinZ wrote:
this is unexpected but completeley expected cuz i know arty will do this again
you right i will and theres nothing to stop me from doing it
Back to top Go down

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Thats kinda strange, or maybe im not here enough, but ive never seen him be a dick to someone in game. Maybe somethins up, so imo just leave hime alone for awhile.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

arty is no longer a 205th lock this topic plz
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 am

end you dummy you can lock it yourself. and i believe he still is a 205th member.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:07 am

really, did u talk to him cuz he told us he was leaving and looking into another clan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:34 am

got it after i typed that.
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am

Not the trying to quit again thing Mad Mad Mad Mad arty just quit already dont try to tell it to us if you have balls quit and leave!!!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 pm

he changed his xfire name from =205th=Artillery to Artillery
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 pm

look arty was beinga total dick the other day, wouldnt even tell em the damn apss to get into the trianng room....then went into faggor-mode, and saying oh ya u cant do anything blah blah blah, i told him i could and etc...i dont know he pretty much said "fuck u all"....what a douche....dont forge tto remove him fromt he xfire part of the clan!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

no problem
i think he left himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arty............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: arty.............   arty............. Empty

Back to top Go down

arty.............
Page 1 of 1