Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

@ -Artillery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:58 am

Artillery, for a while now you've been hating me, all because I kick you out of rooms or won't allow you into our video. Do you know why? It's because your idea of 'fun' includes disrupting clan activities, and especially your little spam stunt just a few minutes ago. I want you to realise that this type of behavior WILL get you kicked from our clan. From now on, I am NOT going to tolerate much of this bullshit. You have a problem with me, that's fine. But when you start to bring other people into this(thabeast), that isn't acceptable. You have to know that the world doesn't revolve around you, and just because you may be better than others, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISRESPECT OTHERS! That includes our clan war with Skulls Candy. You know that what you did annoyed others, and you did it. In this clan, we respect others and don't recruit just for their skills. This is a no requirement clan, and just because you think your good, that doesn't mean you won't be kicked. Actually, several times I've given you chances, I've told you not to do it and kicked you from the room. Yet you don't learn and always blabber and insult me. This is your LAST warning. Learn from it.
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:00 am

i knew this would happen but hey im just a boy No No No
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:00 am

man i missed a lot when not plaing operation 7
are we really in war with those fools?
i love clan wars i just get in their room and beat them up than they kick me.
But I didnt knew all those things about arty so i will keep my mouth shut for this case
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:03 am

lets leave this to them
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:54 am

Admin wrote:
Artillery, for a while now you've been hating me, all because I kick you out of rooms or won't allow you into our video. Do you know why? It's because your idea of 'fun' includes disrupting clan activities, and especially your little spam stunt just a few minutes ago. I want you to realise that this type of behavior WILL get you kicked from our clan. From now on, I am NOT going to tolerate much of this bullshit. You have a problem with me, that's fine. But when you start to bring other people into this(thabeast), that isn't acceptable. You have to know that the world doesn't revolve around you, and just because you may be better than others, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISRESPECT OTHERS! That includes our clan war with Skulls Candy. You know that what you did annoyed others, and you did it. In this clan, we respect others and don't recruit just for their skills. This is a no requirement clan, and just because you think your good, that doesn't mean you won't be kicked. Actually, several times I've given you chances, I've told you not to do it and kicked you from the room. Yet you don't learn and always blabber and insult me. This is your LAST warning. Learn from it.

Oh damn! I've got nothing to say... at all.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:31 pm

im guessing my offical document will get to be pulled out for some action eh?
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:03 pm

REDHaze wrote:
im guessing my offical document will get to be pulled out for some action eh?

I'm already writing up a code book which I'm requesting you put in the Official Document. Say something like you should follow the stuff inside the code book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

@ -Artillery Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ -Artillery   @ -Artillery Empty

Back to top Go down

@ -Artillery
Page 1 of 1