Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Puzzling Puzzle

Go down 
+3
DaRkZassasinZ
EndOfTheLine1
oceansaber
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:23 am

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..." He sighed...

"Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box..."
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:24 am

Another good blonde joke, but if i were that dude i would dump the dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:23 am

lol what a moron cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sorry but this is the only thing i can say
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

blond dumb asses are the only things which keeps us entertained(and of course oceans jokes)
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:39 pm

DaRkZassasinZ wrote:
blond dumb asses are the only things which keeps us entertained(and of course oceans jokes)

Meh, I hate being blond. Good thing I'm a guy. I'm one of the smartest people in my school!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:59 pm

You are blond Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nah m8 just joking its cool to be blond tho some people look a bit gay
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal
SimpleStrike

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:41 pm

cheers TOUCHDOWN! That's a nice one. I'm fixing to call like 20 of my blonde girlfriends and tell them that joke. xD (I'M NOT DATING 20 GIRLS. They're just the friends, that are girls, that are blonde. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:02 pm

i hate frosted flakes why couldnt you do cookie crsips
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:06 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Puzzling Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Puzzle   A Puzzling Puzzle Empty

Back to top Go down

A Puzzling Puzzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Jokes-
Jump to: