Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl Empty
PostSubject: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 am

Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane trip back to Washington. He turned to her and said, “Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to The Obama, “What would you like to talk about?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the Obama. “How about What Changes I Should Make To America?” and he smiles.

“OK,” she says. “That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”

Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it for a second and finally says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to change America when you don’t know shit?”
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:51 pm

lol that is an awesome joke. lol!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am

well.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
she is an intelligent little girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 am

lol i like Obama he just became sucky because of Bush's problems now every one hates him Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:06 pm

its not that they hate obama, its just they're losing faith in his campaign promises because he has decided to focus his main attentions on the failing US economy rather than the international community, and thats what the world was looking forward to, "CHANGE"...
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 am

No, the world was looking for Obama to pay their car payments and increase welfare. Instead he is focusing on the real problem which is to stop the US from diggin themselves into a deeper hole.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 am

bill clinton was a good president...

even though he did some things he shouldnt have done(fooled around with secretary), he WAS the first president to create a budget surplus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl   Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama -vs- An Intelligent Little Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Jokes-
Jump to: