Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RazorRaptor's Resignation Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

RazorRaptor's Resignation Post Empty
PostSubject: RazorRaptor's Resignation Post   RazorRaptor's Resignation Post EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 pm

I, RazorRaptor, officially resign from the =205th= Regiment.
My reasons stated for this resignation include:
  • My school has started and I got all the homework classes this trimester. It is extremely hard for me to find free time.

• The clan's leader, FrostyMarine failed to withhold the forums, and activity.

• Many of my friends have already resigned.

• The clan has lost activity for some time and there is very little to no point of me staying.

I know I've done quite a few things for this clan, and I will regret resigning eventually, but, I think it's time for me to go for now.
I RazorRaptor hereby agree to the terms and conditions of resignation, and I realize I will not be able to re-join the =205th= regiment until a one month's time, if it still exists, anyways.
The clan had a great run, we had both high points and low. We were held as one on the battlefields of Operation 7, then had an adventure with our friends looking for a new one. We tried many games, of many genres, and we all had fun for awhile, chatting with our friends, making jokes, and now it has come to it's end. The =205th= Regiment was a place for friends, and even now it will still live on in history, as one of the greatest clans of Operation 7! HOOAH!
Now, when we look back, we will know we all were friends and will continue to be them until the internet dies, or we die, which ever comes first. I thank you guys for the great company and wish you good luck with the future of your lives, off the computer. It will sad to see the passing of the =205th=.
Goodbye =205th='s remaining members.

That is the end of my activity here at the =205th= Regiment. I wanted to go out with a bang, so enjoy "New Divide" by Linkin Park. I thought it matched the situation perfectly.

You can contact me at:
E-Mail: lighteningstorm@chater.net
STEAM: LaceratorX
Xfire: arshot
Facepunch: LaceratorX
Operation 7: RazorRaptor
BF2142: SoulFlameX
The Bastard Crew: RazorRaptor
World of Warcraft: Kaendrian (Spirestone)
Phaenor (Spirestone)
Mezzoscilian (Onyxia)

Last edited by RazorRaptor on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

RazorRaptor's Resignation Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: RazorRaptor's Resignation Post   RazorRaptor's Resignation Post EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 am

well this was it
razor was the last member here
Back to top Go down

RazorRaptor's Resignation Post
Page 1 of 1