Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This clan is no longer an op7 clan

Go down 
+6
I_Will_Kill_You
REDHaze
DaRkZassasinZ
EndOfTheLine1
SofaKing
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ..............   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Bec/ turtle is annoyed with how much i post. He says he dnt want emails bout me postin.... funny thing is you can turn that off....
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: This clan is no longer an op7 clan   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Because nobody plays op7 except for a select few, I will be discontinuing this clan as a clan. This site will remain, as all of us have developed a friendship with each other. As of now 205th is simply a "forum".

HOWEVER!!!
In those interested in Huxley(Has both multiplayer and Player versus Enemy aka monsters like doom), i MAY open up a clan when Open Beta Starts.

If i decide not to, dont worry, when A.V.A. comes out i will be making a clan for that game(most likely). If you choose to remain on this site, all of you will be the first to know the moment my clan has started up!

As a tribute to the long standing of this clan, I had been working on a story. However it is not finished, and will never be.
This story was made exclusively for 205th and is dedicated to our original members that are still here today.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tlumelyxhju

wah im not in on this story of yours >.>
and if im somehow added in, i wanna b a sniper from canada Smile
with a modded XM8 cuz thats how i roll Smile

*edit
modded m14 (m39) and when i say modded xm8, i mean dmr Smile
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: This clan is no longer an op7 clan   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

oceansaber wrote:
Admin wrote:
Because nobody plays op7 except for a select few, I will be discontinuing this clan as a clan. This site will remain, as all of us have developed a friendship with each other. As of now 205th is simply a "forum".

HOWEVER!!!
In those interested in Huxley(Has both multiplayer and Player versus Enemy aka monsters like doom), i MAY open up a clan when Open Beta Starts.

If i decide not to, dont worry, when A.V.A. comes out i will be making a clan for that game(most likely). If you choose to remain on this site, all of you will be the first to know the moment my clan has started up!

As a tribute to the long standing of this clan, I had been working on a story. However it is not finished, and will never be.
This story was made exclusively for 205th and is dedicated to our original members that are still here today.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tlumelyxhju

wah im not in on this story of yours >.>
and if im somehow added in, i wanna b a sniper from canada Smile
with a modded XM8 cuz thats how i roll Smile

*edit
modded m14 (m39) and when i say modded xm8, i mean dmr Smile
WOO!!!
colonel ocean is the pwner of pwers
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: This clan is no longer an op7 clan   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

so am i Very Happy
AMWHAHAHHAHA naggas!(<<<dont ask joke that started on tour bus)
and its cause ur BLAK!(<<<again joke that started on tour bus...lol)
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: This clan is no longer an op7 clan   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

i dont get it eh
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: This clan is no longer an op7 clan   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 pm

umm....to continue the story, we need some uploading capabilities >.>
orrr.........continue this story on a separate thread, thatd b great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This clan is no longer an op7 clan   This clan is no longer an op7 clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This clan is no longer an op7 clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2