Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pond completed +i wanna vote

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

pond completed +i wanna vote Empty
PostSubject: pond completed +i wanna vote   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:23 am

finally finished m pond, heres the linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NAnx2TwxZk

and i think the name =205th= scars sounds pretty corny and i like desert warriors better so i would like to hold a vot on going back to desert warriors instead of SCARS

plus i live in the middle of the desert so i like it better lol Razz
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: pond completed +i wanna vote   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 am

I say go back to DESERT WARRIORS
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: pond completed +i wanna vote   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm

EndOfTheLine1 wrote:
I say go back to DESERT WARRIORS

I prefer SCARs, after all, I did come up with the name.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..........   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

I preffer desert warriors..... but then we need a new clan uniform....
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: pond completed +i wanna vote   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 am

yeah we do >.>
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..............   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:38 pm

i have the unofficial uniform...... BUT if we change back to Desert Warriors, we will need new uniform to go with the DESERT part of the name...... I will post some suggestions of uniforms if ya like......
Back to top Go down
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

PostSubject: Re: pond completed +i wanna vote   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

I_Will_Kill_You wrote:
i have the unofficial uniform...... BUT if we change back to Desert Warriors, we will need new uniform to go with the DESERT part of the name...... I will post some suggestions of uniforms if ya like......

yea but weve only been scars for a few weeks... dont we allready have a desert uniform and anyways who bothers to wear them?..... Rolling Eyes

and i say for a desert uniform we get the navy seal(one with big collar) in desert color with the marine corp desert hat it looks good santa
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..............   pond completed +i wanna vote EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Thats actually what i was thinkin.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pond completed +i wanna vote   pond completed +i wanna vote Empty

Back to top Go down

pond completed +i wanna vote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: