Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omfg how is that possible!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

omfg how is that possible!!! Empty
PostSubject: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:56 am

how in the hell dooes I_WILL_KILL_YOU get to staf sergent and over 200posts in less tan a month when theres only been like 10 topics to post replies too?????? are you posting life 5 replies to everything every1 says or something?? its serious bullshit i have no idea how this happened... Mad Question Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid affraid Question Exclamation Question Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Exclamation Question Exclamation Idea Idea Idea Idea Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 am

lol turtle, he posts on everything and is on the forums alot, u gotta keep up man!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 am

actually i reduced the curve a lot.
i was actually gonna keep doubling it so that a sergeant would be 200 a staff sergeant would be 400 and a gunnery sergeant would be 800 posts.

Private 0
Private First Class 25
Lance Corporal 50
Corporal 100
Sergeant 160
Staff Sergeant 225
Gunnery Sergeant 325
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..........   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm

I got staff SGT cuz I have no life/like this clan. So, i am either always posting a smartas comment or acually sayin somethin important.... most of the time its not SERIOUSLY important.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:07 am

maybe ill make the posts double after all rofl
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...................   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:36 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!

wait till im Gunnery Sgt!

then idc cuz promotion isnt automatic anyways.....
Back to top Go down
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

I_Will_Kill_You wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO!

wait till im Gunnery Sgt!

then idc cuz promotion isnt automatic anyways.....

i say we dont double them, just disable his rank for a few years until im general Twisted Evil Suspect <<this looks like a ninja turtle dont it lol
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .............   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

I will shank you dead with a rusty fork!
Back to top Go down
turtleman101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
turtleman101

PostSubject: oh really...   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:36 am

I_Will_Kill_You wrote:
I will shank you dead with a rusty fork!

oh really... u come at me with a rusty fork and ill split ur head with a shiny spoon!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:39 am

Ill get my shiny spoon and do this too u instead Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...............   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Then i would have to track you dwn and split yr skull wit an ax >_<
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 pm

frosty lock this thread, its gone to hell...

(/thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omfg how is that possible!!!   omfg how is that possible!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

omfg how is that possible!!!
Page 1 of 1