Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we are expanding

Go down 
+3
REDHaze
MiroTheKiller
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

So we are expanding Empty
PostSubject: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 am

We are officially going to expand to Combat Arms, if and when i reach the required rank to make a clan. There is now a Combat Arms Discussion forum in the Members Talk section. And of course, with new games, there MUST BE A NEW BANNER!!!! Nother contest is up Razz

oh and those that decided to bother to read this message and as a reward to those who are active on the forums. Fileplanet has released the beta of Americas Army 3 for all users.
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/americas-army-3/
remember they have a NDA so no discussing content Razz

and also battlefield heroes is up again
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

alright m8
lets conquer ca
i might try the new aa some other day
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 pm

lol cant wiat to try aa3 beta, dwonlaoding as we type!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 pm

i dont like it stick with making op7 better
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 am

I play other games off and on, but op7 is my main focus. AA is a good game, but it just gets boring VERY fast. And as you know i know CA to be gay.
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm

CA < Op7
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:30 pm

yes...we all know that m8
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:47 am

Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 am

DL is too big, plus it is a boring game and i have to do all that gay ass training all over again.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

traiing is ALOT easier then b4, trust me, only thing is i kept pressing the wrong button on grenade course and blowing up the instructor by "accident" lol
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 pm

I can create a clan on CA until you reach the rank. I don't need to if you don't want to.
I played AA3, the graphics are decent, but I had a couple problems with it.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 pm

i foudn the following glitches:

if during training u start swapping stances and aiming ur gun will disappear, and only wya to aim is from hip, as aimng down siteghts dont show up and bullets go to no where land

grenades sometimes wont launch at all, even if i reload and im allowed to use them

ppl lag(both netlag and HWlag) meaning i get a kill 5 seconds after i die, then everyone clals me a hacker and im kiked....

the normal defend/assault takes wayyy too long....lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:41 am

yesterday AUTH suruver was down so i kept getting training and an expert score on obstacle course that is hhaaard
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:15 am

Well they shoulda held the game in and kept testing. Some potentially good games die cuz of early release, like Frontlines and Mercenaries 2
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

dammit i cant play CA and AA3 is too big for my pc so i might try battle field heroes hey frosty can you give me a link Smile Razz Very Happy What a Face I love you pirat alien jocolor santa cherry rendeer farao king queen flower bom
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm

they are fashists i tell you fashists it says acces is denied just because i am not from their fucking country and i am not going to be interested in the advertisments.WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF YOU CAPITALIST DOGS???FUCK YOU!!!....yes i am drunk....yes AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 am

random post
how much time did it take you guys to get a beta code for bfh?
cuz i have been waiting for 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 am

it actually took me 3 days -_-
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 am

so you just have to stay and wait
cuz there was something saying to fill out a form
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm

dammit i have been waiting for 2 or 3 days now
not that i really care i think i wont bother with this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we are expanding   So we are expanding Empty

Back to top Go down

So we are expanding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: