Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Something for the Leaders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Little Something for the Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:52 pm

All Leaders Should Read This, it is Very Helpful.
Leader Guide : http://www.atomicwarrior.com/clubs/clanbible/index.html
I made my clan do it too, though it mostly helps the leaders, the members can learn a thing or two about how to behave around clan leaders Laughing
Anyway, if you want you can put this into a leader only section, if u have one.

Last edited by NeonSoldierX on Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to.)
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:56 pm

looool thats too big for me to read
i have other things to do u know Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:02 pm

VI. UN-loyal "Clan-Hoppers", backstabbers, and "Quit-a-thons":

One out of many ....."E Pluribus Unum".

Making a clan is the EASY part, holding a clan together is the HARD part.

Un-loyal, bottom feeding, blood sucking, leeching "backstabbers", that go on to instigate "mutinies" or "quit-a-thons" can not be allowed around your clan at any time. I have seen backstabbers create fights, simply so that they could recruit members away from the current clan once people started to quit. These "split-off clans" always go on to be "flop-clans". The reason is: people that are un-loyal to your clan will only be un-loyal to the "split-off" clan, mutineers NEVER stick together very long, NEVER!.

"Clan-hoppers" are guys that join a clan, then quit it, then join another clan, then quit it, then join another clan, then quit it, etc, etc. "Clan-hoppers" never do any work and do not have any loyalty. "Clan-hoppers" are self-centered and only think of themselves. Usually they are whiners too. They seldom stay in a clan for more then 3 weeks. Sometimes they join several clans at one time and are not loyal to any of them.

To avoid this:
If someone quits your clan, they can NOT rejoin. It should take all the Council members to let someone in your clan. It should take all Council members to kick someone out of your clan. This will make your clan stable and prevent it from being too easy to get in. Do not make your clan TOO easy to get into, that way members will VALUE your clan's MEMBERSHIP. You should give interviews to new guys, and give TRY OUTS before making someone a member, see, that's why running a "successful" clan takes a lot of work ;-). Make getting into your clan a special time that is valued. Maybe have a "crowbar" initiation ceremony (Half-Life TFC) when a new guys passes their "TRY OUT" or gets "Promoted". Get all the members together and crowbar the new guy as you swear him into your clan. Do not let a "clan-hopper" in your clan, if someone says he has been in 16 clans, you do NOT want him in your clan, he is a fickled "clan-hopper". If someone is in another clan, they have ZERO loyalty to your clan, do NOT let them hang around your clan's message board or RW channel. Telling the low-lifes "NO" or "GO AWAY", is the job of the COUNCIL Members. Be a STRONG and FAIR Leader and everyone will respect you.

i love that section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:10 pm

lol yep me too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:13 pm

and i kinda copy pasted(with some changes) the rules from the clan leader book *cough cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:00 am

lol, i will read em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Something for the Leaders   Little Something for the Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Something for the Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: