Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You guyz might be getting TS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

You guyz might be getting TS. Empty
PostSubject: You guyz might be getting TS.   You guyz might be getting TS. EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:33 pm

We have gotten a new TS, unfortunately we are having problems with it, but as soon as it comes back online, you guyz will be one of the first clans that i tell, oh and BTW it all depends on weather my clan wants to share it with other ppl or not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: You guyz might be getting TS.   You guyz might be getting TS. EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:52 pm

alright, appreciate it, i've asked =CK= but itll be nice if you let us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guyz might be getting TS.   You guyz might be getting TS. EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:08 pm

yep no problem.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: You guyz might be getting TS.   You guyz might be getting TS. EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:09 pm

NeonSoldierX wrote:
yep no problem.

Nice, I'll try to get my mic set up. I hope you don't hate 14 year old voices Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: You guyz might be getting TS.   You guyz might be getting TS. EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm

im 13 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guyz might be getting TS.   You guyz might be getting TS. Empty

Back to top Go down

You guyz might be getting TS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: