Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia Empty
PostSubject: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:17 am

I was refferewd by endoftheline and artillery
I am level 12
K/D is 1.30
I prefer to rush i may sit back and snipe with ar though gives me the oppurtunity to rush if needed
I like bridege industry town power plant shibuya all maps
I like a well rounded clan that involves teamwork ant people who can get the job done when it gets thick
I am a good leader also can follow orders good at supproting teamates would ghive my life for clan members any day without though
All in all i am a well rounded member an i think i could help out alot in many diffrent ways
few tk's i do have were blowing myself up with nades or a few noobs who ran infront of scope while i was sniping
I =205th=Insigniahereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Last edited by albertshelby on Wed May 13, 2009 5:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:25 am

its true he is =]
your week is apon you!
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:15 am

albertshelby wrote:
I WAS REFFERED BY ENDOFTHELINE AND ARTILLERY
IM LVL12
K/D IS 1.30
I USUALLY AM A RUSHER MAY SIT BACK AND SNIPE WIT AR THOUGH
I LIKE BRIDGE INDUSTRY TOWN ALL HELLWAYS SHIBUYA ALL MAPS
LOOKS LIKE A WELL FORMED CLAN TEAMWORK AND PWNERS I LIKE THAT
I AM A GOOD LEADER I ALSO CAN FOLLOW ORDERS GOOD AT SUPPORTING TEAMATES WOULD TRADE MY LIFE FOR A CLAN MEMBERS IN GAME WITHOUT THOUGHT ALL IN ALL A WELL ROUNDED CLAN MEMBER

Please turn off caps, while getting your point across, it does makes you look... kinda childish. Neutral

You have to read the official document and fill out the required part of it.

https://205th.darkbb.com/apply-here-f18/official-document-t245.htm
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:24 am

i support em, and i refered em Smile
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:19 am

still has to read teh doc, i worked hard on that u know....lol
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:06 am

yea since there is an official document i dont have to say so many things to the new recruits
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:16 am

The 205th Regiment Registration Requirements and Rules:

1:: By joining this group you hereby agree to the follow the following regulations:

Once a member a probation period of one week is in place, during which any activity against the regulations is punishable by immediate expulsion. All members are required to remain active within the game and the Regiments Forums. New recruits must log on at least four times and post 6 times during the probationary period to be allowed inclusion in the 205th. Any inactivity lasting more then 1 week will result in a early alert, and any inactivity lasting more then 2 weeks will result in expulsion from the Regiment. If a member must be inactive for more then a week due to personal reasons or reasons outside of their control, then they must post an alert of said inactivity. Repeated periods of inactivity may result in probation period/expulsion from the regiment upon the discretion of the administrator. As in most forums and organizations vulgar language and images will be removed/edited, and repeated offenses will result in a probation period, during which any repeats of such offenses will result in a immediate expulsion. Any hacking/glitching etc in game has a zero tolerance policy. If you are caught/reported you will be dismissed without appeal.

2:: Ranking Regulations:

Once you have reached a pre-required of posts for a rank, you are eligible for the position and at the discretion of the administrator, will be placed at that rank. Any special contributions will at times allow you to be at a rank, even if you do not meet post number requirements. The aforementioned is of course at the discretion of the administrator and high officers. Once yu are a certain rank a member may be demoted due to inactivity, regulations violations and unsatisfactory performance.

3:: Rules regarding accusations without proof against a fellow regiment member:

all that can be said is if a accusation is made, without substantial proof, and a thread, post, or other such comments are made in such a manner as to imply that a member is a hacker(without proof) and is not annotated by the [/sarcasm] tag, will result in expulsion/probation by the administrator.

I,[in game name here], hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Please copy and paste the previous form onto your application, and sign with you in game name.

please read and fill out the bottom portion, thank you
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:56 pm

congratulations:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia   Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my ign is =205th=Insignia
Page 1 of 1