Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Job Opening :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Forum Job Opening :P Empty
PostSubject: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:02 am

It has come to my attention that the forums are becoming difficult to manage. Therefore I need a volunteer to monitor the forum's active and inactive accounts.

What you do:
See who's inactive and make a post in the "Activity Warning" section about who's inactive. I will take care of the rest. This is done on a weekly basis.

What you get:
A promotion to First Sergeant and Moderation abilities.
Back to top Go down
thabeast85
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
thabeast85

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

i f you dont mind frosty i can handle it i check the forums eveyday so i could easily keep tabs geek
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I'm always here and on op7 so u can consider me also.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Hey! I originally volunteered to do this when I saw that it wasn't being updated weekly!

https://205th.darkbb.com/activity-warnings-f21/frosty-i-ve-noticed-something-t552.htm
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:55 am

yah raptor should be the one Razz (im not always here anyway)
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:47 am

lol raptor you just want the promotion but thats why i made this thread just in case you didnt want too Razz k razor go do your job today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:37 am

yea razor may as well do, he needs the promo Smile
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:07 am

Admin wrote:
lol raptor you just want the promotion but thats why i made this thread just in case you didnt want too Razz k razor go do your job today Very Happy

Alright, I'll get on it right after school!
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Admin wrote:
It has come to my attention that the forums are becoming difficult to manage. Therefore I need a volunteer to monitor the forum's active and inactive accounts.

What you do:
See who's inactive and make a post in the "Activity Warning" section about who's inactive. I will take care of the rest. This is done on a weekly basis.

What you get:
A promotion to First Sergeant and Moderation abilities.

I will rightfully earn some moderation abilities via my new JOB :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:53 pm

yes after i have seen some responsibility for your new jobs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Job Opening :P   Forum Job Opening :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Job Opening :P
Page 1 of 1