HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm

well due to some unseen circumstances(academic in nature) i may have less then two weeks to be online. the plan is rather then retake the course(some 4k),ima just go to the US ARMY. its been a long time coming, since they tried to get me to join since i was 16, and i did want to join. if parents do not want to pay for course again when they see the report, then ima be a soldier. i might be able to get online afterward(during Basic training). but it is unlikely. it is a sad day m8s....have to see their reactions when they see report(on the best case scenario, il change major to multimedia[ie photoshop,3d models,game dev], worst case scenario, ill go to army, and they did say they wanted me to get a job, so i will....though they wont like that job i take. so lets hope for best yall!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:29 pm

REDHaze wrote:
well due to some unseen circumstances(academic in nature) i may have less then two weeks to be online. the plan is rather then retake the course(some 4k),ima just go to the US ARMY. its been a long time coming, since they tried to get me to join since i was 16, and i did want to join. if parents do not want to pay for course again when they see the report, then ima be a soldier. i might be able to get online afterward(during Basic training). but it is unlikely. it is a sad day m8s....have to see their reactions when they see report(on the best case scenario, il change major to multimedia[ie photoshop,3d models,game dev], worst case scenario, ill go to army, and they did say they wanted me to get a job, so i will....though they wont like that job i take. so lets hope for best yall!

Damn dude. Why IS IT THAT THINGS ALWAYS GO WRONG?! Mad

Facepunch: Frontier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 pm

dam u have to go to the military now? They do pay ur way thru which is good, but still.... Well lets make the msot of it i guess =/

It's called an air crack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 am

so red that means ur a soldier now huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 am

I hope thing work out for ya good luck! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:04 am

Do your country proud soldier. I salute you. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 am

noo i think hed be a desk guy...

typing is a rare skill in the army Razz well at least used to be

BOOYA AT 2400 MILES

UPDATED WOOT 4/29/09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:27 am

no im ether gonna be: tech guy on field, or infantry(depends on entry score) i would hate being stuck in a office...id rather die while shooting at the bastards(i do know how to use those weapons in real life) i aint a soldier YET, but ill know in about 2 or 3 weeks, ill let yall know...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:52 am

yeah those are my plans if i fail too off to guarding some airfield
Anyways hope things turn out best for ya red

oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 pm

lol if i fail at life, ima b a teacher, but good luck on whatever u decide to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:31 am

lul join the marines or sumtin and once your contract is over be a teacher and kids respect you Razz or just bring a gun to school

BOOYA AT 2400 MILES

UPDATED WOOT 4/29/09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 am

come with me to guard airfields ocean

REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 pm

are u sure u want me to help u prtect a airfield. u see a bird crossing the fence BAM...."what it was rushing at us, coulda been a sucide pigeon " lol....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 am

da bat bomb

BOOYA AT 2400 MILES

UPDATED WOOT 4/29/09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read   

Back to top Go down

i am not long for teh interwebs, plz read
Page 1 of 1