Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello, my IGN is [ffsniper171]
[MiroTheKiller] referred me to the forums to apply here.
Stats:[Headshot=691 Explosion kill=252 Melee=15 Team kill=11
experience=20639]
Level=[10]
Kill/Death ratio=[kills=2473/deaths=2721]
Position=[assualt]
Map=[Ruins Factory, Industry Town, Power Plant]
Why=[This will be the first clan to actually give me a chance to prove myself]
What=[I am not afraid to rush, i like exciting games, i never camp.]

I,[ffsniper171], hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Last edited by ffsniper171 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 pm

i refered him to the clan
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm

did u read the offical document. plz read it and do as it says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm not gunna lie but u need alot more kills.....ur kills and deaths are close n ur deaths r higher......but i've played with u and i think u got some potential! i support this app

FOR RENZO!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 am

yes i know my deaths are higher and im not trying to make excuses but lately theres been alot of hackers on and i normally try to tolerate them and therefore my death count climbed quickly. I normally finish with 5-10-15 kills more than deaths so it should change soon.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 am

Yea u need the offical document, but its not in the app section -_-

I'll try to find it and move it if it still exists
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am

official document:
read carefully....
took me a while to write it up in the first place:

PART I

The 205th Regiment Registration Requirements and Rules:

1:: By joining this group you hereby agree to the follow the following regulations:

Once a member a probation period of one week is in place, during which any activity against the regulations is punishable by immediate expulsion. All members are required to remain active within the game and the Regiments Forums. Any inactivity lasting more then 1 week will result in a early alert, and any inactivity lasting more then 2 weeks will result in expulsion from the Regiment. If a member must be inactive for more then a week due to personal reasons or reasons outside of their control, then they must post an alert of said inactivity. Repeated periods of inactivity may result in probation period/expulsion from the regiment upon the discretion of the administrator. As in most forums and organizations vulgar language and images will be removed/edited, and repeated offenses will result in a probation period, during which any repeats of such offenses will result in a immediate expulsion. Any hacking/glitching etc in game has a zero tolerance policy. If you are caught/reported you will be dismissed without appeal.

2:: Ranking Regulations:

Once you have reached a pre-required of posts for a rank, you are eligible for the position and at the discretion of the administrator, will be placed at that rank. Any special contributions will at times allow you to be at a rank, even if you do not meet post number requirements. The aforementioned is of course at the discretion of the administrator and high officers. Once yu are a certain rank a member may be demoted due to inactivity, regulations violations and unsatisfactory performance.

3:: Rules regarding accusations without proof against a fellow regiment member:

all that can be said is if a accusation is made, without substantial proof, and a thread, post, or other such comments are made in such a manner as to imply that a member is a hacker(without proof) and is not annotated by the [/sarcasm] tag, will result in expulsion/probation by the administrator.

I,[in game name here], hereby agree to the previously stated document, and recognize that my membership may be denied at any time without notification.

Please copy and paste the previous form onto your application, and sign with you in game name.

[i]PART II

thanks to our own COMCAST, we now also have a official application form. YOU MUST USE THIS FORM or your application will not be viewed.
to fill out: copy and paste into application, then replace the text within the [ ] with appropriate information.

Hello, my IGN is [Your Game Name]
[who you were referred by/if not leave this part empty] referred me to the forums to apply here.
Stats:
Level=[your level "#" only]
Kill/Death ratio=[kills % deaths = K.D.R]
Position=[what position do you play most when in-game]
Map=[what maps are you the best at/do you play more then others]
Why=[why did you pick us?]
What=[what can you contribute to this clan?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)   ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

ffsniper171s application(ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1