Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Would you rather...?" Game!

Go down 
+6
DaRkZassasinZ
SimpleStrike
MiroTheKiller
EndOfTheLine1
Admin
RazorRaptor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 am

i dont believe mayans, but i do believe nostradamus. no ranting this is done, we wont know when the world ends until it actually does.

Damnit red u ruined my joke, i trick alot of people with that. yea the 2nd is just regular sulfuric acid Razz

Would u rather:

Be emo (chance of death)

or

gay (chance of AIDS)
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 am

Meh. Fucking idiots are trying to prove nostradamus wrong." The book clearly says hisler!" The book is clearly written in old french...which you cant read! And nostradamus SAW the future.... he didn't go chat it up with hitler he probably saw a document of some sort <,<
maybe hitler couldn't spell his own name... And i'd rather be emo. Unless i was bisexual. Then i'd just screw women t,t
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 am

lol, i dont wanna get into nostradamus talk cuz we wont know until 12-21-12 (which is supposedly the closest the earth will be to the sun for a long time) (and the poles change too supposedly)
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Well nostradamus said the world would end when the hidden zodiac is revealed in the sky. Just after sagitariaus, which would make it the 22ndth of december. So it would be 12-22-2012
Funny how it's so close to christmas... So very close the when jesus was appearently born....
I don't know how we got 21, but the sagitarius zodiac ends on the 22nd or the 23rd not the 21st =\
And what i have written was from the real book, proven to be untouched....
But i also heard it had to do with another satilite, not the sun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:46 am

personally i dont think the world will end for another billions o years.

the human race MIGHT destroy themselves though.

and if they do that it probably wont be 2012 because of nuclear winter fears and that kim guy in NK is kinda just trading insults. and what are the chances that obama goes "FIRE ZE MISSILES" or some other president goes "AALALALLALALALLA FOR ZE MODERLAND!"

with the way things are going, we're not about to fuck ourselves up yet. though i do believe skynet may happen someday.

Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am

lol i found that video on funny junk a long time ago when i was still in middle school.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .................   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 am

This thread just changed couse.... it was originaly, "would you rather." Now its end of the world.... lmfao....
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

ya that happens alot.lol
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 am

HAHAHAHAHA! Laughing Razz Very Happy Smile I noticed lol!
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 am

yea we derail ALOT in these forums

Would u rather:

get buried alive

or

drown in ur own vomit
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am

thats a hard one. until somebody answers, does drowning in your own vomit feel the same as suffocating since you cant breath?
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Well, i will answer....

I would be burried alive cuz then i would pull a "Kill bill vol 2" move and break out then kill the MFer who buried me.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:05 am

yea that was disproven on mythbusters, no human is strong enough to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Who said i was human?

.......... Ima SUPER human >_<
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Eh, i'd rather be buried alive. Atleast you have the option of trying to escape as I_will_kill_you said =p
Would you rather be skinned , or dragged along a shallow rocky shore by a boat travelling 25km/h
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Rocky shoreline cuz there is a chance i will drown.

Would you rather,
have a headache like i do (feels like my eye is gonna EXPLODE)
OR
Bang your head agains a wall till blood comes out yreyes, ears,mouth, and nose......
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 am

i would rather have a headache cuz i have prescription migraine medicine that works hella fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 am

Would you rather be forced to listen to hannah montana for 6 hours straight, or gouge your eyes out with a spoon then have a futuristic surgery done to put them back into your head and attach all the nerves? >.>
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Ima go with the hanna montanna... eventually i would just get up and kill her....
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 am

Well hows that fair, lol. i'm sure that if killing her was an option, atleast 150% of americas population wouldn't hesitate.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm

i dont know who she is but she must be really irritating
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

she is VERY annoying.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:27 am

would you rather get castrated with anesthesia but still awake
or
get raped repeatedly by a man with a 6 inch dick
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 pm

damn thats tough, but id say gettin pwnt by the short man, cuz its not permanent and castration is...

would you rather die a virgin or have sex with an immediate family member (i.e. mum, sister, etc.)
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 am

oceansaber wrote:
damn thats tough, but id say gettin pwnt by the short man, cuz its not permanent and castration is...

would you rather die a virgin or have sex with an immediate family member (i.e. mum, sister, etc.)

Die a virgin, and remember, NO LOGICAL ANSWERS you guys! You can say what you want, but you can't add anything to that unless you separate your logical answer from your regular answer.

Would you rather...
get 50k NCash on Operation 7
OR
Get any two weapons of your choice (regardless of level) on Operation 7.

I thought I'd cheer the mood of this thread up a bit with a positive WYR.

Admin wrote:
thats a hard one. until somebody answers, does drowning in your own vomit feel the same as suffocating since you cant breath?

You will asphyxiate either way, it's just which one will be more comfortable to die in Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Would you rather...?" Game!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next