Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Would you rather...?" Game!

Go down 
+6
DaRkZassasinZ
SimpleStrike
MiroTheKiller
EndOfTheLine1
Admin
RazorRaptor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 am

me...hair cut......i kinda barf when i see someone or me get slit in the knife even in games.....i rather what to see stab

would you rather eat your mother or your best friend..and yes im hungry if someone is asking Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ..........   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:20 am

I got just the right best friend in mind to eat, she got some mean on her bones Very Happy

Would you rather drink straight Whiskey or straight Vodka? And if any of you are wonderin why my last 2 post in this thread have been about alcohol, it cuz i want some REALLY BAD
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 am

whiskey fuckin burns, i take vodka its less painful

Would u rather

Lose ur virginity

or

a cancerous toomer
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 am

Cancerous tumer... you didnt say who i'd be loosing my virginity too.....

Would you rather,
Sleep on a bed of nails,
or
Sleep on a bed of glass?
Back to top Go down
DaRkZassasinZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
DaRkZassasinZ

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:30 pm

hm............ hard i had bad experiences with both like i nail guned my hand in the past it him mah palm and got hit in the nail with mah rist it has a scar forever and i also sliped and hit mah face with broken glass...............ah...my painful memories (thanks for the memories!!!) Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .........   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Hmmm looks like last person didnt post a question..... Soooooo

Would you rather.....

Be hit in the balls with a sledgehamer or shovel
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Shovel because the force is distributed over a larger area =\

Would you rather,
Die via swirly, or
Die via blunt object =d
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ........   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Hahaha ima go with blunt object.

Would you rather....

trust Me to pack you parachute (which i never done befor) or put yr balls in an alligators mouth and hope it dont bite?
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 am

eh... i've always wanted to free fall.... i'm scared shitless of heights but i love jumping off of things? o.O
I'm pretty attached to my balls so, lol. >.>
i'll let somebody else post one here lol
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .........   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Hahaha im not sure if that was an answer to it but we will go with that....

Would you rather,

Have a fat as hell gf
or
Be force the rest of yr life to see an amazingly hot chick that you cant touch but she wants you to.
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 am

Well i ignored the fact that you mentioned parachute becuase....well...you'd probably give be the bag with all the silverware in it or something...lol
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: .........   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Lmfao... i would PROBABLY attempt to pack a chute but get pissed and just give you a bunch of helium baloons.
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 am

damn lol ust hook a bungee cable to the plane xD
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ............   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 am

O_O That would be fkin SWEET.... till the landing....
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 am

I_Will_Kill_You wrote:

Would you rather,

Have a fat as hell gf
or
Be force the rest of yr life to see an amazingly hot chick that you cant touch but she wants you to.

be forced to see an amazingly hot chick because i can still fap to her.

and she can masturbate to me ^^

lol and one day ill prolly do her cuz ill just be like fuck the consequnces.
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: ...........   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 am

LMFAO.... well at least SOMEONE answered the question....
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:55 am

Eh i was stuck on that one, but frosty has a solid point, lol.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 am

I_Will_Kill_You wrote:

Would you rather,

Have a fat as hell gf
or

What? Does inertia not want me touching her? What force is stopping me from going over to her? GRAVITY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS HAVE BEEN BROKEN!!! IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD1!!!!!!!

Sorry, just drank a 5-hour Energy.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 am

would u rather:

take a bath in di-hydrogen monoxide

or

take a bath in H2SO4
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 pm

first one, its water....DUH!

second one is pretty much sulphuric acid with hydrons and i think an extra oxygen atom
Back to top Go down
I_Will_Kill_You
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I_Will_Kill_You

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

What? Does inertia not want me touching her? What force is stopping me from going over to her? GRAVITY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS HAVE BEEN BROKEN!!! IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD1!!!!!!!

Sorry, just drank a 5-hour Energy.[/quote]

It cant be, The Myans say the end of the world is 12/12/12.
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 pm

The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar forms the basis for a New Age belief, first forecast by José Argüelles, that a cataclysm will take place on or about December 21, 2012, a forecast that mainstream Mayanist scholars consider a misinterpretation, yet is commonly referenced in pop-culture media as the 2012 problem. Many people don't knw their history, and really, that's why all these theories are so whack. " In 2012 all the nuclear bombs in the world are going to go off!!!" No. I can see the difference in the weather already. The base tempature has raised 8 degrees since last year. Learn your history T.T
Nah but seriously, the alignments of the planets are changing >.>
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:17 pm

REDHaze wrote:
first one, its water....DUH!

second one is pretty much sulphuric acid with hydrons and i think an extra oxygen atom

Nope, that's just regular Sulfuric acid.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 pm

I_Will_Kill_You wrote:

Sorry, just drank a 5-hour Energy.

It cant be, The Myans say the end of the world is 12/12/12.[/quote]

You had a quote fail.

The Myans? Like I'm going to believe a civilization that got wiped out by the Spanish Inquisition. If the civilization can't survive, then neither should their myths and legends.

EDIT: DAMNIT! Double post, I meant to add this onto my previous post.
Back to top Go down
SofaKing
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 am

Ignores my post only to double post T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Would you rather...?" Game!   The "Would you rather...?" Game! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Would you rather...?" Game!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next