Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=CK= Leader Intro

Go down 
+4
Admin
EthnicEnergy
SimpleStrike
RazorRaptor
8 posters
AuthorMessage

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 am

Hello i am NeonSoldierX. I am an awesome gamer,i am pretty good in almost all of the games i play.
I found about you guyz from the Fourms and the 205th Clan members that Come Into my Daily rooms All the Time. Surprised
Anyway, i just wanted to request an Alliance between =CK= and 205th.
=CK= Site: www.coldkillerz.clan.su
That's all, oh and i know a lot of you.

Some of the game i play are: (or played recently)

Pc Games:
*Battlefield 2
*Battlefield 2: Special Forces
*Battlefield 2: Armored Fury
*Unreal Tournament
*Unreal Tournament 2004
*F.E.A.R.
*F.E.A.R.:Extraction Point
*F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate
*TrackMania
*Drift City
*Gunz
*Combat Arms
*Operation 7
*Unreal Tournament Series
*Urban Terror
*War Rock
*Quake 4 Multiplayer Demo
*Ground Control 1&2
*MotoGP..
--------------------------------------------------------
That's all pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:35 am

Very nice, and for one, I EFFING AGREE to this alliance. I know some of the people in your clan, and enjoy playing with you guys. We need to scrim sometime Razz
Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:36 am

cool, yea we are up for scrims if its the right time.
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal
SimpleStrike

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 am

Agreed with Raptor. I like playing with Neon and his crew. They're good and are a nice community of players.
Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 am

thx, strike.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

=CK= Leader Intro Empty

NeonSoldierX wrote:
cool, yea we are up for scrims if its the right time.

Sweet! Too bad FrostyMarine (our leader) is on at opposite times than we are.
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal
SimpleStrike

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:39 am

someone should go check out Raptor's Blitzing guide xD. a little something Razor is trying to put together. u and ur clan should go check it out. we're gonna eventually make more guides to help other of our friends and clan members
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 am

SimpleStrike wrote:
someone should go check out Raptor's Blitzing guide xD. a little something Razor is trying to put together. u and ur clan should go check it out. we're gonna eventually make more guides to help other of our friends and clan members

Yeah, I'll get a linkie.

LINKIE: https://205th.darkbb.com/training-strategy-talk-f23/blitzing-cqc-tips-tricks-t530.htm

Enjoy, and drop a comment.
Back to top Go down
EthnicEnergy
Private
Private

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:41 am

I like their clan. Neon is fun to kill. Very Happy Btw its me ethnicEnergy
Back to top Go down
SimpleStrike
Corporal
Corporal
SimpleStrike

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:44 am

lol we know ethnic. xD now we need some scrims against u guys Neon
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:13 am

hey man, played with you a while Smile

your alliance will be put on between us
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 am

Neon definitely knows me and my GL xD

Im happy we have an alliance with CK, they are respectful and fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 pm

look forward to playin with u guys again, just my comps kinda dead again (old one this time) so i cant play, ill post the prob on another board
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:58 pm

lol one of ur guys tried to recruit me i think...renzo or someone was liek he is in a clan already LOL(ingame name is Project_Axium)
Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:28 pm

don't have a renzo in my clan.
Back to top Go down
RazorRaptor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
RazorRaptor

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

NeonSoldierX wrote:
don't have a renzo in my clan.

Did you read my guide?
Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:09 pm

yes, i did, i am the forums a lot, we have plenty of guides too, but they are for scrimmage, so we don't share em that often.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 pm

hello comrades i havent been online for 10 or more days and i am back and i have missed A LOT
anyways good for the new aliance
Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Thx.
Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Hello all, I guess I will introduce myself in the same thread. I'm Sir_Manguydude, Executive Leader of =CK=.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:04 am

hi ya m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 am

I'm FrostyMarine, the leader of the 205th Desert Warriors Smile
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 pm

hiya im redhaze(ingame project_axium), the physcho dude of teh clan(also did a few gfx, been busy lately with school so lol)...
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:48 pm

hey im 2IC of 205th, Oceansaber, glad to meet y'all, sry been having exam weeks so i havent been as active as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=CK= Leader Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: =CK= Leader Intro   =CK= Leader Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

=CK= Leader Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: