Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More of little Johnny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

More of little Johnny Empty
PostSubject: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 am

johnny is back lol!

Little Johnny... Finding Jesus

1.A Sunday school teacher is concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus, so he asks his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raises his hand and says, "He's in Heaven."

Mary answers, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny waves his hand furiously and blurts out, "He's in our bathroom!"

The surprised teacher asks Little Johnny how he knows this.

"Well," Little Johnny says, "every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!'"

Little Johnny's Subsitute Teacher

2.Little Johnny was walking down the hallway at school. When he reaches his classroom he looks inside and sees a sub instead of his regular teacher. Johnny sits down and the teacher says, “Now students, my name is Ms. Prussy. Not the other word, this word has an r after the first letter.” Johnny started laughing. An hour later he forgot her name and said, “Your name has an r after the first letter -- is it Ms. Crunt?”

Little Johnny... Fascinate

3.A teacher asks her students to give her a sentence with the word "fascinate" in it. A little girl says, "Walt Disney World is fascinating."

The teacher says, "No, I said, 'fascinate.'"

Another little girl says, "There's so much fascination when it comes to sea life."

The teacher again says, "No, the word is fascinate."

Little Johnny yells from the back of the room, "My mom has such big boobs that she can only fasten eight of the 10 buttons on her shirt."

Little Johnny And Santy Claus

4.Dear Santa:

You must be surprised
that I am writing you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the begining of this year, when filled with illusion, I wrote you my letter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of rollerblades, and a football uniform.

I destroyed my brain studying the whole year. Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I am not going to lie to you, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me with my parents, my brothers, my friends, and my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing that I would not do for humanity.

So what balls do you have leaving me a fucking yo-yo, a stupid whistle and a pair of socks? What the fuck were you thinking, you fat son-of-a-bitch, that you've taken me for a sucker the whole fucking year to come out with some shit like this under the tree! As if you hadn't fucked me enough, you gave the little jerkhead across the street so many toys that he can't even walk into his house!

Please don't let me see you trying to fit your big fat ass down my chimney next year or I'll fuck you up. I'll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so that you'll have to walk back to the fucking North Pole, just like I have to do now since you didn't get me that fucking bike. FUCK YOU SANTA. Next year you'll find out how bad I can be, you FAT-SON-OF-A-BITCH.

Sincerely,

Little Johnny Smile
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 am

well he is a good little boy isn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 am

Little Johnny jokes are my fave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 am

man only miro saw ma jokes Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:57 am

RANDOM POST!!! ACTIVATE ima post now Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 am

anyone pls comment this post if it is nice
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 pm

it's nice but i already saw it Smile
sorry m8 u will just have to wait for more ppl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Speaking of randomly random jokes, here's one,

What's long, thin, brown and sticky?
- A Stick!

lol!

afro
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

heres another

what do you call it when theres a lonnng hard straight rod going in and out of your mouth, in and out, in and out, and white stuff starts to appear around your mouth?

BRUSHING YO TEETH MOTHAFUKASSSSSSSSS

lol, randomly angry, i hate it, and i know who threw my stuff out, the reason is cuz i didnt like one of his guns (AUG) and threw it out, so he decided it was fair to throw everything away, and says its my fault

ANYWAYS, enough random spamage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:43 pm

oceansaber wrote:
heres another

what do you call it when theres a lonnng hard straight rod going in and out of your mouth, in and out, in and out, and white stuff starts to appear around your mouth?

BRUSHING YO TEETH MOTHAFUKASSSSSSSSS

lol, randomly angry, i hate it, and i know who threw my stuff out, the reason is cuz i didnt like one of his guns (AUG) and threw it out, so he decided it was fair to throw everything away, and says its my fault

ANYWAYS, enough random spamage
kill him its your accnt??? so i will lend you my m1garand air gun actually my neighbor's but we share so!!!!!!let the hunt begin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 pm

tell me where he lives and i can do it for a fair sum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Tell me where he lives and I'll FLY over there and do it for FREE
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:39 pm

whats hard and big and has semen?
a submarine (seamen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of little Johnny   More of little Johnny Empty

Back to top Go down

More of little Johnny
Page 1 of 1