Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems and Inactivity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Problems and Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 am

Once again to all members: Inactivity will lead to a deletion of account. Clan Roster has been updated and a recruitment PM from The Forsaken Spectres has been circling. Please ignore this and thank you for your loyalty to this clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:48 am

lol! What kinda name is that?

Does that mean Spectres = Ghosts = Ghost team = Hacking to be a ghost = Cheating?

Or are they just trying to be cool by combining two morbid words together?

lol!
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 am

im guessing thats prolly assidian's new clan? if not, wats up with that then!??!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:54 am

Well.. whoever they are, as long as they are enemies, I can't wait for the clan function to be implemented so I can pop some of their heads Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:57 am

hahaha, sounds goood to me, although it sounds like Miro knows the leader......pop Miro? MuahahAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaHAHAHA

jjks @ Miro, i'd never "intentionally" pop him..O_o...
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:30 am

I know many clan leaders.
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 pm

lol at this all
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 pm

lol SPECTRES is considering our alliance and TF7(Assidan)SPECTRES will be our enemies spectres is overused lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems and Inactivity   Problems and Inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems and Inactivity
Page 1 of 1