Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assidan's Discharge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Assidan's Discharge Empty
PostSubject: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:20 am

Assidan has been discharged from the 205th Desert Warriors because of inactivity and unreliability.

We all mourn your loss from this clan as you have been an integral part of the community.

~FrostyMarine
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 am

Admin wrote:
Assidan has been discharged from the 205th Desert Warriors because of inactivity and unreliability.

We all mourn your loss from this clan as you have been an integral part of the community.

~FrostyMarine
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
he explained that he can't be active for a while and i saw him in the weekend i think he posted a few tings
there are so many who are more inactive(well maybe not for such a long time)
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

but he is still in the clan
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:17 pm

he wants to leave...
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

he does want to leave, just let em go if he wants to go.
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 am

EndOfTheLine1 wrote:
he does want to leave, just let em go if he wants to go.
GET THAT DIRTY BAS...ok just let him go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 am

that dick almost convinced me to quit
Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:16 am

im glad you didnt renzo... it will pay off Smile
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am

He Tried tell us more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 am

no 1 can perswade me that easy even bin laden cant he will just cry and jump off a building lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:26 am

We all must be that loyal to the clan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 am

well im not sure........you cant trust any one.....joke i trust all especialy ocean he's chinese and evil.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 pm

lol he tried to bribe me, almost went, then my hangover went away....LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 pm

lol you guys are really quite something ^^
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 am

haha yes of course, we are a bunch of elite desert warriors....even the crazy evil chinese one Razz muahahahah
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 am

and don't forget the wicked Soviet guy. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am

hey im chinese but the good one i idolise the evil one Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm

<rEn$o> wrote:
hey im chinese but the good one i idolise the evil one Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
u r all crazy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Yay.. GO CHINESE cheers cheers (which I am, btw)
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Kage wrote:
Yay.. GO CHINESE cheers cheers (which I am, btw)
we are surrounded the Chinese are taking over the planet they are so many run for your lives AAAAAAA affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 pm

me=american(domincan and cuban) so i shall ehlp fend em off...lol
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 pm

well im an american, but my family is from Croatia and Slovenia. Im sure miro knows where they are Wink
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:33 am

yes i do know.I know a guy from Croatia on op7.Our languages r close.I can understand him.
Back to top Go down
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 am

I do not understand any croatian, but thats about all my grandparents and great grandparents spoke. They left Croatia and Slovenia cuz of Commies, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 am

sry but im the good chinese!!!! i am not attacking but im sure the evil one is this is his face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and this is us No No No No Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assidan's Discharge   Assidan's Discharge Empty

Back to top Go down

Assidan's Discharge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: