Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mexican a white dude and an asian...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EndOfTheLine1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
EndOfTheLine1

A mexican a white dude and an asian... Empty
PostSubject: A mexican a white dude and an asian...   A mexican a white dude and an asian... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:18 am

There is a mexican, a white dude, and an asian on a boat. The boat starts sinking and the white guy says,"Throw stuff you have too much of over board." The Asian guy chooses his chopsticks and says they have too many of those back home. The Mexican guy throws his burritos over board and says he has plenty of these back home. The white guy picks up the Mexican and throws him overboard and says we have too many of them back home.

Lol, I may have altered it slightly, but I dont remember all the details.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: A mexican a white dude and an asian...   A mexican a white dude and an asian... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:23 am

really? we have a hawaiian version of that too

white, asian, and japanese,

asian takes musubi and dumps the rest "it was unsanitary and theres plenty in hawaii!"
etc etc

so they think and basically dump the asian cuz theres plenty in hawaii. wouldve been funnier but im not gonna bother lol
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A mexican a white dude and an asian...   A mexican a white dude and an asian... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:06 am

O.o..............i hate those "theres three people..." kind of jokes, they get kinda lame afterwards :S
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

PostSubject: Re: A mexican a white dude and an asian...   A mexican a white dude and an asian... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

Yea we have a Bulgarian version of this but slightly different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mexican a white dude and an asian...   A mexican a white dude and an asian... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

We have the same joke here in Malaysia but it's slightly different and involves 4 people Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mexican a white dude and an asian...   A mexican a white dude and an asian... Empty

Back to top Go down

A mexican a white dude and an asian...
Page 1 of 1