Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year Empty
PostSubject: large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year   large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:50 pm

grandparents cant stand the cold,so they are looking to sell the house(valued at 1.5million) and move to tampa,ill stay here n a apartment,and finish school,then move with them to tampa....suks balls man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year   large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 pm

REDHaze wrote:
grandparents cant stand the cold,so they are looking to sell the house(valued at 1.5million) and move to tampa,ill stay here n a apartment,and finish school,then move with them to tampa....suks balls man
Oh im sorry to hear that. Least ya get sumtin new?
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year   large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:32 pm

ya but all the pplz i know(especially girls lol) i wont be able to c em again,hopefully sexy bitaches down ther lol
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year   large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:09 am

hell yeaa.. its tampa!!! isnt that in florida?
and thats pretty cool, where u at now? chicago rite?
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year   large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 am

lol nyc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year   large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year Empty

Back to top Go down

large possibility of me moving to tampa this year or next year
Page 1 of 1