Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start Recruiting

Go down 
4 posters

Should we make a competition about this?
Yes
Start Recruiting I_vote_lcap20%Start Recruiting I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Start Recruiting I_vote_lcap80%Start Recruiting I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:42 am

To remain a strong clan, we must develop. We can't do that without recruiting. And so, as clan leader, I ask of you to start going and recruiting others.
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:49 am

Admin wrote:
To remain a strong clan, we must develop. We can't do that without recruiting. And so, as clan leader, I ask of you to start going and recruiting others.
I dont see the point in hosting a competition for recruitment. Good clan members should recruit without only doing it for a prize and by that you have a better chance of telling how dedicated the clan member really is.

Atm im recruiting but mainly friends from school atm. Im mostly getting ppl to try it and if they like it I am going to have them join. Id say sometime next week after my test and have more free time I will start putting up ads and stuff. Although I will probobly wait until this competition is over.
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:51 am

yeah its sick recruiting for prize thats not loyalty that being a Hippocrates Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:53 am

i concur
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 am

REDHaze wrote:
i concur
so your voting Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:55 am

REDHaze wrote:
i concur
Lol serious question, is that rly how u spell that it looks weird lol
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:57 am

lol so we vote no or yes?????

Last edited by renzorex on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:57 am

renzorex wrote:
ME or HIM?????
Lol wut?
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 am

sry typed wrong mesage Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 am

renzorex wrote:
sry typed wrong mesage Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Lol oh okay
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am

i vote no, and btw, i just invited 2-3 ppl to join the clan and check out the site
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 am

well its decided then. thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 am

Admin wrote:
well its decided then. thanks guys!
Yuppers
Back to top Go down
MiroTheKiller
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
MiroTheKiller

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

Admin wrote:
Well renzorex just invited me to the clan yesterday.Anyways,how many clan members do we need?And how much maximum should we have?
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 pm

no maximum we'll keep growing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting   Start Recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: