Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations Captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General

Congratulations Captain Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 am

In recognition of REDHaze's contributions, longevity, and loyalty, I am hereby promoting you to the rank of Captain.

REDHaze, as part of your promotion, you will be receiving moderator status.

Now, REDHaze, it's your turn to speak. Laughing
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 am

Sad, i was here longest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 am

congrats REDHaze cheers lol! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 pm

yay to me Razz
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:57 pm

made new account,i wnna try SMG side Razz i dunno,new game name is 205REDHAZE,so add me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:18 am

REDHaze wrote:
made new account,i wnna try SMG side Razz i dunno,new game name is 205REDHAZE,so add me Razz
Congrats bro!!!!!!!u deserve it!!!! Also let me know wut u think of the smgs
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:01 am

lol, woops, sry i was too busy complaining to congratulate you, but CONGRATULATIONS

and as a word of advice, mp5 is the cheapest weapon to fix, the UMP is generally considered the best SMG overall, and never get the MP9 cuz it sux butt in game (im talking from experience cuz i just bought one)
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:37 pm

just got a mp5 for about 10,000 gold(cuase of ammo),i like it in CQC,rate of fire is intense,and control is ok,ima stick with it for now,and get better guns later on Razz
btw my game nick name is now 205th_Redhaze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm

oceansaber wrote:
lol, woops, sry i was too busy complaining to congratulate you, but CONGRATULATIONS

and as a word of advice, mp5 is the cheapest weapon to fix, the UMP is generally considered the best SMG overall, and never get the MP9 cuz it sux butt in game (im talking from experience cuz i just bought one)
Why does the MP9 suck?
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 pm

do i get my captain's now ?? i met requirements....muahahah..heh
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 am

normally i dont like promoting two officers within the same few days Razz youll get ur turn otherwise the rank system will be useless ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 am

Pshhhhh Always me thats unnoticed No
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 am

no actually originally i thought about you not getting promoted(ultimately leading to oyu leading the clan) but i decided you reached gunnery sergeant already once and your a nice guy so i got oyu promoted to first sergeant. be thankful Smile now i hope that doesnt go to waste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 am

Admin wrote:
no actually originally i thought about you not getting promoted(ultimately leading to oyu leading the clan) but i decided you reached gunnery sergeant already once and your a nice guy so i got oyu promoted to first sergeant. be thankful Smile now i hope that doesnt go to waste
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
REDHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
REDHaze

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:05 pm

loolers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:19 pm

REDHaze wrote:
loolers Very Happy
Lul wut?
Back to top Go down
oceansaber
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:31 pm

yay i get to be in this thread now Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 pm

oceansaber wrote:
yay i get to be in this thread now Razz
Lol. Nuh uhhhhhh *Throws u out* Buhbyez Smile Jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Captain   Congratulations Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Captain
Page 1 of 1