Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 205th Desert Warriors

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi i'm Mongoos3 (in-game name) and my name is quintonic@live.ca. Hope to join your clan, im almost always on. Hope to be accepted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:01 am

Mongoos3 wrote:
Hi i'm Mongoos3 (in-game name) and my name is quintonic@live.ca. Hope to join your clan, im almost always on. Hope to be accepted. Very Happy
Frosty (Admin) Should be on within an hour or two I think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 am

hey mongoos3. glad to see a new volunteer jump in. Smile sorry for the late reply. been reformatting my xp(my working computer, not my gaming computer) cause it was hella slow with a buncha problemz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:20 am

Admin wrote:
hey mongoos3. glad to see a new volunteer jump in. Smile sorry for the late reply. been reformatting my xp(my working computer, not my gaming computer) cause it was hella slow with a buncha problemz.
Did u get it fixed?

@ mongoos3
Welcome to the best clan u can possibly join!
Back to top Go down
Admin
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 am

of course. i reformatted. reformatting fixes EVERYTING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Admin wrote:
of course. i reformatted. reformatting fixes EVERYTING!
Lol congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)   Register? Mongoos3(Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Register? Mongoos3(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1